Page 832 of 968 FirstFirst ... 818828830831832833834836846 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

More gay people should have guns.

They really should

3. It's weird that you see through conservatives on most counts, but will happily trot out that "they're gunna take muh guns!" horseshit.

Then you paradoxically cheer for minorities to start exercising their gun rights en masse, which is pretty much the only actual catalyst that could ever conceivably result in a successful political push to take away your guns.

It's weird that you call it horseshit then mention the very real scenario that makes it not horseshit.

There actually already is gun control and banned guns in this country and it was a response to free African Americans. Many small hand guns were banned. And machine gun regulations are a direct response to the black Panthers.

Gun control is fundamentally racist. It always has been.

5. Right, and which party today shows a proclivity for racist crackdowns?

Your mother's.

7. I never understood the fear of guns being taken away. So what if they are? It's just a single type of weapon in an entire world practically built of them. You can still pretend a one-man-militia fantasy without them. Guns just aren't really all that important.

"This is my butter knife collection. Got all kinds. This one was made in 1984. Japan made. Dont make'm like this anymore. I tell you what."

9. Maybe that made sense in your head? Kinda lost on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I never understood the fear of guns being taken away. So what if they are? It's just a single type of weapon in an entire world practically built of them. You can still pretend a one-man-militia fantasy without them. Guns just aren't really all that important.
    That's easy to say when you've never needed one. Try living out in the country sometime.