Page 833 of 968 FirstFirst ... 819829831832833834835837847 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,330 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I mean the right to bear arms is specifically to arm a militia, isn’t it? No one cares about joe buck shooter defending his home from the woodland creatures.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

No one really wants to go down that path of interpretation. People on the left think they are being clever pointing that out, as if they are pointing out how silly it all is.

BUT if true, it means that say Mississippi becomes primarily black, which it will in the next 50 years, has the right to form a state militia with the necessary firepower to defend itself from the US government. So think tanks, jets, bombs, howitzers, and maybe nukes.

Which obviously scares all white people in Washington to death. Literal shitting themselves until their bodies give out, death.

So yeah, Washington will continue to pretend it is about your right to buy an ar 15 that you will never use while increasing their stock in arms companies.

Oh btw, it is legal for many parts of the government to insider trade. I wonder how many of them buy stock before the president makes a statement on a recent tragedy?

Like picture if you will, that neighborhood that got bombed by the police. Or Waco texas and the fda driving a tank through that compound.

Does anyone want to say these guys have the right to buy enough fire power to defend themselves?

4. There's enough militia firepower in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to take over the state five times, but the lead crisis in Flint continues. Militias are fucking meaningless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

They're meaningless because we're all mostly wage slaves. No one fixes flint for the same reason most gun owners will never murder anyone: who has time?

How will you make that payment on the 350,000 home? How will you watch the new episode of the top HBO hit?

Gun owners could organize to make a dozen things better, but they wont because they have to go to work.

But that's probably also why they buy guns and fight for them. They are part of a dream. A dream of freedom and control.

Take'm away and they're just a slave working so they can eat, sleep and shit.

6. I don't think many people in Flint are rocking $350,000 houses.

They aren't the ones that can or need to fix that shit.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26
    But that's probably also why they buy guns and fight for them. They are part of a dream. A dream of freedom and control.

Take'm away and they're just a slave working so they can eat, sleep and shit.
    If these folks put half as much effort into rallying for wage growth and unionization as they did about their right to bear arms, we'd all be in a much better place, nevermind just them.

But somehow there tends to be a near-perfect overlap between those who will fight tooth and nail for the second amendment and the little people who say "fuck the little people" in hopes of impressing their billionaire-sempais.

9. Lol @ congress saying they will protect the whistleblower. Trump's people had no hesitation in taking Epstein out and this Ukraine stuff is actually related to the reason behind that. Whistleblower is a goner if there's even the slightest chance their info points to Crimea.

Maybe he will get a statue if this actually gets trump out.