Page 843 of 968 FirstFirst ... 829839841842843844845847857 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,430 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. EC ain't the whistleblower tho.

2. Trump sent a letter (ghost-written by someone far more literate than he) to Nancy Pelosi. It's basically multiple pages of non-stop bitching and crying about impeachment.

Seriously, what a delicate little snowflake Trump is. No woman would ever get away with being such an over-emotional crybaby.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Trump has been officially impeached.

4. Rep. Barry Loudermilk of Georgia, earlier today:

"Before you take this historic vote today, one week before Christmas, I want you to keep this in mind: When Jesus was falsely accused of treason, Pontius Pilate gave Jesus the opportunity to face his accusers. During that sham trial, Pontius Pilate afforded more rights to Jesus than the Democrats have afforded this president in this process."

Hoo-boy!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Rep. Barry Loudermilk of Georgia, earlier today:

"Before you take this historic vote today, one week before Christmas, I want you to keep this in mind: When Jesus was falsely accused of treason, Pontius Pilate gave Jesus the opportunity to face his accusers. During that sham trial, Pontius Pilate afforded more rights to Jesus than the Democrats have afforded this president in this process."

Hoo-boy!
    Let's go with that and bring Trump in. Any day that starts with "Donald J Trump, do you solemnly swear to tell the truth" is gonna end with a perjury charge

6. They're so full of shit and don't even try to hide it anymore. He had the chance to defend himself AND DECLINED. Fucking whiny manchild and his cult of personality... WTF happened to the GOP?

So that secures reelection, right?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    So that secures reelection, right?
    In the sense that his acquittal effectively legalizes election tampering, yes.

9. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww