Page 844 of 968 FirstFirst ... 830840842843844845846848858 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,440 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I love how those "Christians" had no problem with his adultery, lies, mistreatment of immigrant children, etc. but this Ukranian thing... THIS is over the line. Fucking joke.

2. I hope the evangelicals face all of the consequences that the the article warns about. Lie in the bed you made, assholes.

3. Trump's response to "far left" publication Christianity Today (or "ET" for short, according to the illiterate president of the United States):
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Oh, and the "smocking" age is now 21, according to Trump.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. LOL @ image file name.

"Radical left nonbelivers" want to take your religion! And your guns! AND YOUR WOMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

A president hasn't made himself look this bad by using technology since Taft got stuck in the tub of the Whitehouse.

7. "I never understood wind. I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous - if you are into this - tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right spewing, whether it is China or Germany, is going into the air."

-The president of the United States

8. So, wind mills are like every other product manufactured since the industrial revolution, then?

Yes, everything has a carbon footprint.

10. He previously said windmills cause cancer.

It's really strange.to see someone not only in denial about the need for renewable energy but actively offended by it.