Page 846 of 968 FirstFirst ... 832842844845846847848850860 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. There were TONS for sale in the Dulles airport.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I put forth that it isn't fooling them, they just don't care or are unable to accept being wrong. I'm not sure what the percentages are but I would guess it's a mix of:

- librul tears
    - genuine apathy
    - fragile egos
    - ????
    - profit

(Though I wouldn't rule out there being plenty of people who are fooled.)
    It does indeed seem like "because it really pisses off the other side" has taken over as the Republicans' primary policy metric, and whether 'it' fundamentally gains them a damn thing has become a distant concern to the point of being non-existent in many cases.

I may not have liked conservative positions pre-Trump, but the self-serving motivators behind them were at least evident. On the surface, the rank and file were at least grabbing at benefits being promised to them, even if they were snake oil. That greed is understandable.

A lot of policy positions being championed by that side now just seem nakedly designed to drag everyone down in the service of sheer antagonism. Like if cutting off one of their own arms meant a liberal loses two, they'd happily take up a hacksaw because those 'u mad?" gifs they'll get to post at the libtards afterwards are gonna be SO DELICIOUS.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 21 Jan 2020 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    There were TONS for sale in the Dulles airport.
    Sombreros?

4. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Sombreros?
    I spit my fucking coffee out. That was old school Josh. 2000’s Josh.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. To bigly go where no man has gone before.

8. Imagine not living in a world where this was an approved public memo released by our national government with official letterhead and everything:
    snowflake.jpg

9. Apparently the last line was a dig because he produced a map and told her to point to Ukraine. I am pretty sure a journalist of Kelly's stature knows where Ukraine is, but the fact that Pompeo picked a country on an entirely different continent to claim otherwise seems like an overshoot. If he said Poland, maybe someone could believe him...

10. Even without overshooting the lie, the implication that she didn't know would be laughable. She's spent a tons of time through her career in Europe and has a masters in European studies.

I also like how it doesn't deny that he threw a diaper baby temper tantrum, just excoriates her for telling people about it.