Page 847 of 968 FirstFirst ... 833843845846847848849851861 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,470 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Bolton is about to blow the whole thing up. I can't see it changing the outcome, but if we see testimony definitively smashing Trump's defense, it's going to be damaging to all the people cosigning this shit in the long run.

Nah. His base doesnt care. This shit is football. Dude could be raping women, fighting dogs, and linked to murder and his fans wont care.

3. Yup, this is just sports now but we already know the score.

Guy at work gave me a ride and the whole time he was giving me the pro trump spill. These people dont live in the same reality as the rest of us. Talking about how he's taking care of business and making trade deals and has the Democrats on the run...

Where? How? By what metric?

5. I would have asked him why he supports someone who so clearly works for THE JEWS.

6. the librels do the same damn thing though. Just on this board alone I've seen a half dozen situations where a lefty saw something against a righty on the twitter and started spreading it as if it were gospel, and five minutes of research showed, no,that's not what happened but by then no one cares.

7. I just find it disappointing that more people don't see through the whole farce of American federal politics. "Both sides" are substantively the same when it comes to what actually gets done. The culture war is just theater to keep the masses bickering with each other while the military-industrial complex runs the show. None of this is new.

Yeah, what a bummer. Better buy some things to make yourself feel better.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Nah. His base doesnt care. This shit is football. Dude could be raping women, fighting dogs, and linked to murder and his fans wont care.
    I mean murder is bad, but not impeachable right?

10. Trump, endlessly: "NO QUID PRO QUO!! NO QUID PRO QUO!"

Trump's lawyer Alan Dershowitz, yesterday: "Trump using quid pro quo to get elected isn't an impeachable offense if he feels getting elected is in the public's best interest."

Even the dude's own lawyer can't defend him without throwing him under the bus, lol.