Page 848 of 968 FirstFirst ... 834844846847848849850852862 ... LastLast
Results 8,471 to 8,480 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. This commercial aired during GMA today.

It made me want to punch my tv.
    Not only because I find the message distasteful, but mostly because it's so transparent and pandering. Even if I were 100% pro Trump/anti-impeachment (and I am anti-impeachment, but not because I don't think he deserves it) I'd be mad at how lcd this crap is.

2. and why hasn't the left spent $1 billion in ads stating "hey idiots, if 'we' got to decide the elections, Hilary would have won! She had the popular vote!"

3. ha, I guess that video above made Youtube think I should see this. I think you should see it.

it's so depressing...

4. I like to imagine that all of those buffoons walked straight into a wood chipper after the interview.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    This commercial aired during GMA today.

It made me want to punch my tv.
    Not only because I find the message distasteful, but mostly because it's so transparent and pandering. Even if I were 100% pro Trump/anti-impeachment (and I am anti-impeachment, but not because I don't think he deserves it) I'd be mad at how lcd this crap is.
    Oh, there's a whole 'nother layer there. What if I told you that they have several ads with that exact same 'local woman' voicing concerns with several 'local politicians' for ads airing in several different states?

Are you trying to tell me that advertising isn't genuine?

7. She might just have multi-state residency. Stop being so untrusting.

8. Mother in-law: You have to have hope! They're going to get Trump!
    [lists off movies I like with good guys overcoming bad guys]

Me: Those are written decently. This story is by an untrained hack who thinks their work is god's gift, and I already know how it ends.

MIL: That is sad to hear. I have hope and I know he's going down.

Take a guess who texted their daughter this morning, shocked that the trial's going to end, and who said to themselves, "Still better than the ending of GoT."

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Oh, there's a whole 'nother layer there. What if I told you that they have several ads with that exact same 'local woman' voicing concerns with several 'local politicians' for ads airing in several different states?
    yeah, after watching that video Youtube recommended a Kimmel bit where he shows all the variations.

10. I mainly hate that they ripped off the "danger" music from the NES Déjà Vu game.