Page 854 of 968 FirstFirst ... 840850852853854855856858868 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    This. And not metaphorically. Everyone's still going around acting like the systems are going to work when the shit is broken. These are new problems and they won't be fixed by being civil and voting and doing protest marches. What we should be doing is descending on the homes of federal elected officials and Bezos and such in critical mass.
    One of us.

Boo, Hiss.

2. No denying that shit is beyond fixing. The only solution is to burn it all down and start again from scratch. But we've been saying that for ages now. As 'cheeks once said, as long as the common man can get McDonalds and Netflix, they'll be content enough not to do anything.

Also: Is that sandwich really real?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 13 Feb 2020 at 01:01 PM.

3. The delightful and honorable recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom, Rush Limbaugh, on the possibility of Pete Buttigieg winning the Democrat nomination:

“They’re sitting there and they’re looking at Mayor Pete, a gay guy, 37 years old, loves kissing his husband on debate stages. Can you see Trump have fun with that?”

Seriously, the sooner he dies horribly from his advanced lung cancer, the better.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 13 Feb 2020 at 01:07 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. I mean plus-one a seventy five cent bag of Cheetoes and that sandwich is yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

No, I need an employee of KFC to make it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    No denying that shit is beyond fixing. The only solution is to burn it all down and start again from scratch. But we've been saying that for ages now. As 'cheeks once said, as long as the common man can get McDonalds and Netflix, they'll be content enough not to do anything.

Also: Is that sandwich really real?
    I imagine there are still people getting fast food and watching youtube right up to the point people were forces to leave during the fires in Australia. Or California. Or flooding. Or tornados. Or hurricanes.

Someone will go for the mcmuffin right until the end.

Someone should make a post apocalyptic movie and it's just the office, but the world is scorched, and they go to work in hv blocking tank cars, and walk outside in space suits and everyone refuses to acknowledge that has anything changed. Make sure there is a Garfield posted with "I hate Mondays"

7. So our old friends are evidently happy about recent events...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. BTW, at a rally last night Trump was upset that Parasite, a South Korean film, won the best picture Oscar.

“Was it good? I don’t know,” he said, going on to reflect wistfully on classic Hollywood movies. “Let’s get ‘Gone With the Wind’ back, please? ‘Sunset Boulevard.’ So many great movies. I thought it was best foreign film, no?”

...uh?

Trump, making everything dumb posted here in the past 20 years look thoughtful.

Maybe he is a mastermind. How he could not understand how award shows work, comment on a movie he hasn't seen, and name drop a controversial movie, unintentionally is just too far out there. It had to be on purpose right? Or does he really have 1 million monkeys on type writers in his head?

10. Gone With the Wind was complete pandering to his crowd, but I was surprised to hear him name drop Sunset Boulevard. I wonder if he's never seen it and just named a classic movie he heard people talk about. Or does he really like the movie, because he can relate to a man whore selling himself to an old hag who can't let go of the past?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt