Page 871 of 968 FirstFirst ... 857867869870871872873875885 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,710 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

unless a bigger golden cow tells them not to. Like taking a knea.

Imagine, your whole life, down to your emotional responses is controlled by a pyramid of golden calves.

2. kobe's legal team victim shame the hell out of her. But hey, trophies man, trophies.

I really don't understand it.

But I also went years without bothering with the emeralds in sonic games.

*credits role*
    "I'm good."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    It really amazes me how Earth-shatteringly important sports are to so many people that they're willing to overlook even the most horrific things as long as their hero can throw a ball into a net.
    Especially considering how much these heroes are doing to keep the country afloat right now, compared to the people our government doesn't think deserves a living wage.

We rightly deserve the dumpster fire that is the U.S. right now.

5. Who cares, if you need your entertainers to be upstanding then you can go watch church basketball.

just don't make entertainment your heroes.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. And on that note, Trump puts Vince McMahon and Dana White on an economic advisory group.

EDIT: No entertainment on this list. So WWE is officially sports now. https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...dustry-groups/
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 15 Apr 2020 at 11:48 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. They should have given him that stupid NFL team in the 80s. Fuck.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Who cares, if you need your entertainers to be upstanding then you can go watch church basketball.
    Yes, 'cause no one in the church has ever diddled kids and then covered it up.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Kids can't even vote, they're barely people!
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    they're barely people
    No shit.