Page 874 of 968 FirstFirst ... 860870872873874875876878888 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,740 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Trump won because DNC is a disgrace.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Or don't, because it's nothing but a shitshow.

I see you are using Tapatalk.
    And my fancy 112 dollar phone, thank you.

Sent from my LM-X220 using Tapatalk

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Trump won because DNC is a disgrace.
    That's far from the only reason.

BTW: Trump, obviously realizing that what he said about disinfectant was the dumbest shit ever, attempts a super-ineffective backpedal.

Trump: “When I was asking a sarcastic – a very sarcastic question – to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside, but it does kill it, and it would kill it on the hands and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to a reporter.”

Reuters reporter Jeff Mason: “Just to clarify, you’re not encouraging Americans to inject disinfectant?”

Trump: “No. Of course not. Interior-wise, it was said sarcastically. It was put in the form of a question to a group of extraordinarily hostile people, namely the fake news media.”

Mason answered: “Some doctors felt you needed to clarify that after your comments.”

Trump said: “Of course, all they had to do was see just — you know the way it was asked. I was looking at you.”

Mason shot back: “No, you weren’t, sir. I wasn’t there yesterday.”
    Last edited by Dolemite; 24 Apr 2020 at 03:57 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. I'll definitely check it out. I'm really curious to see who put more effort into the 2016 campaign was it 4chan trolls who did it for the lulz or Hillary Clinton?

5. Some 4chan is very lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    That's far from the only reason.

BTW: Trump, obviously realizing that what he said about disinfectant was the dumbest shit ever, attempts a super-ineffective backpedal.

Trump: “When I was asking a sarcastic – a very sarcastic question – to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside, but it does kill it, and it would kill it on the hands and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to a reporter.”

Reuters reporter Jeff Mason: “Just to clarify, you’re not encouraging Americans to inject disinfectant?”

Trump: “No. Of course not. Interior-wise, it was said sarcastically. It was put in the form of a question to a group of extraordinarily hostile people, namely the fake news media.”

Mason answered: “Some doctors felt you needed to clarify that after your comments.”

Trump said: “Of course, all they had to do was see just — you know the way it was asked. I was looking at you.”

Mason shot back: “No, you weren’t, sir. I wasn’t there yesterday.”
    That reads like something I'd written while I was 12, and if I was drinking.

We have elected a drunk 12 year old.

7. Trump's handling of this has been consistently bad.

I'm not sure that we'd miss anyone who injects Lysol. That's not a "but". Maybe a "yes and". It's disappointing that someone like that is leading, and it's disappointing to know that a fellow countryman would follow his words.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Glad he cleared that up. "Spitballing dangerous treatments to an impressionable electorate" was indefensible, but "just making shit up to trigger you media cucks" is a very cool and presidential thing to be doing during White House press conferences.

9. I like how his representative blames the media for 'mischaracterizing' what the dunce literally said.