Page 876 of 968 FirstFirst ... 862872874875876877878880890 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,760 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

They do all of that because the truth that they voted in a hateful version of the dad from The Critic is terrifying.

These are probably the same people that handwave the anger of the Old Testament God as being necessary for the kindness of the God and Jesus of the New Testament. Their whole life has been these kinds of mental acrobatics and apologetics.

2. https://theweek.com/speedreads/91118...sanders-ballot

Speaking of mental...nothing shady going on here.

Sent from my LM-X220 using Tapatalk

3. If Joe Biden were to stroke out or get arrested by the convention, would Bernie get it or would they give it to a more established candidate like Al Gore?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I’m absolutely writing in Elisabeth Holmes as my candidates. Fuck Biden.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    If Joe Biden were to stroke out or get arrested by the convention, would Bernie get it or would they give it to a more established candidate like Al Gore?
    There is 0% chance Bernie ever gets put in. The DNC has tried very hard for a long time to delete him.

Why would they want to be held accountable at all?

This is being done to limit Bernies delegates and shut him down at any convention.
    Last edited by MVS; 27 Apr 2020 at 04:05 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I’m absolutely writing in Elisabeth Holmes as my candidates. Fuck Biden.
    But, he's picking a woman as his VP. You have to vote for him. It's the rules.

Sent from my LM-X220 using MahBallzTalk

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    If Joe Biden were to stroke out or get arrested by the convention, would Bernie get it or would they give it to a more established candidate like Al Gore?
    Zero chance it would be Bernie. They'd dredge someone up from the establishment circle. Michelle Obama or someone.

8. Anthony Weiner is out of jail. They'd pick him before Bernie.

9. He’s clearly winning a second term at this point.

The Lysol comment was pretty lol. Dumb on so many levels.

I don't know. I've seen people budge on gun rights after how he's handled the pandemic.

You can't exercise your rights if you're dead.