Page 877 of 946 FirstFirst ... 863873875876877878879881891 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,770 of 9460

Thread: The Trump Presidency

  1. It seems that Trump's pathetic coronavirus response is the one thing that's finally maybe turning some of his supporters against him? I mean, it's easy for yokels to ignore his shit if it's only affecting people across the country, or only the libs, but when it's at each an every American's front door and there are reports that Trump knew about this in fucking January...
    Last edited by Dolemite; 28 Apr 2020 at 04:16 PM.

    Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    It seems that Trump's pathetic coronavirus response is the one thing that's finally maybe turning some of his supporters against him? I mean, it's easy for yokels to ignore his shit if it's only affecting people across the country, or only the libs, but when it's at each an every American's front door and there are reports that Trump knew about this in fucking January...
    There's been a lot of attitude from people that "Sure, this isn't normal or good but it's Trump. Trump gonna Trump." People just sort of setting their expectations low because he's an outsider learning on the job (or not).

    But now we're in a situation where we need a President, and we don't have one. And people are starting to see why this situation is untenable.

  3. It pisses me off how this is a race to the bottom. I still think trump will win, but if he showed any kind of leadership or dropped the heel schtick during this pandemic, he could win in a landslide. On the opposite side, if the Democrats swallowed their platform and nominated one of the few honest candidates (Sanders, Gabbard, or Yang) they could have won in a landslide by contrasting Trump’s constant bullshit. Instead, we’ll get Wrestlemania 2020.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

  4. Perhaps if the CCP was, you know, honest about this thing late 2019 and early 2020 it would have been different.

    Trump is a businessman who only cares about money. His response on this is really bad. Terrible in fact. This thing will play out however it does. No politician will save us.

  5. We were preparing to hunker down at the end of January, I’d hope the government was aware of things before then. But as you say, Trump’s a business man and they aren’t ever going to sacrifice work until they’re forced to.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

  6. Local news had a piece on Hilary stumping for Biden. She’s going to be his VP.

  7. She enjoys losing.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Local news had a piece on Hilary stumping for Biden. She’s going to be his VP.
    She just has a soft spot for rapists.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post

    But now we're in a situation where we need a President.
    We've never been in that situation. Only degrees by which they make things worse.

  10. If enough people wrote in "bag of dog shit" on their ballots instead of picking one of the dotards, would the government have to abide by that?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo