Page 878 of 968 FirstFirst ... 864874876877878879880882892 ... LastLast
Results 8,771 to 8,780 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. they be confused as to which of the two bags of dog shit running people were voting for.

The electoral college would say we were all crazy and just vote for who they liked best. Even though voting for trump the first time should have had the same impact.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    If enough people wrote in "bag of dog shit" on their ballots instead of picking one of the dotards, would the government have to abide by that?
    No, the Electoral College would still appoint their dotard of choice

4. Biden would not VP Hillary, right? I know he's not taking thirsty stacey abrams, but hillary? Warren would be better and more palatable considering hes fading fast.

I wouldn't if I was him. Not only is she toxic enough to sink his ship, she very well might poison him while in office.

Mark my words, if she gets it and he's elected, he wont survive.

6. Are you referencing Hillary or Warren?

7. Fe has information that would lead to Hillarys arrest.

Dont say that. She'll have me killed too.

9. He's also seen anthony weiners laptop.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I’m absolutely writing in Elisabeth Holmes as my candidates. Fuck Biden.
    Politics is messy and it's unfortunate when you're left with only choices you don't like, but the very real scenario we find ourselves in is that any vote not for Biden is essentially a vote for Trump.

You hate Biden so much you'd rather vote for Trump and a generation of conservative SCOTUS after he names RBGs replacement next term? I just can't follow that logic. It's like if you really liked rice, but the store was out and only had bread and you're like "I'll just fucking starve then".