Page 885 of 968 FirstFirst ... 871881883884885886887889899 ... LastLast
Results 8,841 to 8,850 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Meanwhile the Joe is hitting the important issues with hot takes:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...er/3072519001/

Smh.

2. They earned more money overall; and more money per game, than the Men's team did. They then sued when they realized they would have made more money had they taken the CBA the Men did, which was offered to them FIRST and they REJECTED but now retroactively want to get and claim its sexist if they don't. A guy on reddit crushed the explanation:

2 employees are offered the SAME contracts as sales reps for $30k/yr with 35% commission.

Employee A accepts. Employee B rejects.

Employee B counters asking for $50k/yr and a bunch of other benefits. Company Accepts but with only 15% commission. Both Employee B and Company AGREE to the compromise.

A year goes by:

Employee A doesn’t do that great and only has $100k in sales so they get $65k (35% commission x $100k sales + their $30k salary).

Employee B has a great year and has $400k in sales so they get $110k (15% commission x $400k sales + their $50k salary).

Employee B sues company for ‘discrimination’ because if they had Employee As contract (the one they rejected) they would have made $170k (35% commission x $400k sales + $30k salary)

(This also ignores that the company offered both employees the same contract even though Employee A is selling items with higher profit margins)

They also said a major point was that they had to play on artificial turf more often than the men did. They have played on that type of turf 1 time since 2017.
    Last edited by Opaque; 03 May 2020 at 03:56 PM.

3. Explain that to grandpa joe. No wait, don't. It's only about looking supportive, not actually being useful.

4. It’s really amazing how many dead Americans you can tie to Trump now. If the Democrats can’t get it done in the fall with that much ammo the party should be broken up in to two.

5. Or the country should be broken up into half a dozen.

6. I want Texas to secede and rejoin Mexico to run out the liberals.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    It’s really amazing how many dead Americans you can tie to Trump now. If the Democrats can’t get it done in the fall with that much ammo the party should be broken up in to two.
    How many?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I want Texas to secede and rejoin Mexico to run out the liberals.
    Are there a lot of liberals in Mexico?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I want Texas to secede and rejoin Mexico to run out the liberals.
    If Texas did that it would be Conservatives that would be running for the hills, the same ones complain that there are so many Mexicans there.

10. A local news site interviewed the owner of the infamous "Trump House" down the road from me back in 2016. The biggest shocker is that she had previously voted for Obama, lol.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww