Page 902 of 968 FirstFirst ... 888898900901902903904906916 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,020 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Everyone in the DNC that had a hand in running him should be tried for treason or expelled from the organization due to gross incompetence.

Either they are attacking the US by willfully playing a part in getting trump elected again or they are in some way handicapped beyond the ability to do the job asked of them.

2. Well don't worry because if there's one thing about the DNC that is tried-and-true it's that they'll never learn anything ever.

They took zero responsibility for the loss of Hillary Clinton, which likely would not have happened if they had accepted some progressive points and at least given Bernie a token hand job, even after all the shady shit they did.

And they will do exactly the same this time.

The DNC isn't the problem. It's racists, russia, a whitelash (haha), the FBI, whomever and whatever keeps them in power.

These debates will be lit lit lit.

3. Like Trump's going to do a debate.

4. He’d be a fool not to debate with rambling grampa standing across from him. I do believe parties choose softer “sacrifice“ candidates during half term elections.

I believe the RNC had little to no faith in anyone winning against Obama so they just sent troublemaker McCain to the woodshed.

But Trump has so much egg on his face atm I think they could win with a stronger pick this round.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 18 May 2020 at 10:46 AM.

5. Romney was Obama's half-term opponent.

I don't think Joe will do great on substance, but if he has a few good moments of derisively chuckling and hurling barbs in the face of the stream of bogus superlative self-adulations Trump will no doubt shower himself with, that alone could play a lot better than Hillary's debates did. There's a sizable well of passive misogyny in this country that will undoubtedly characterize insults and aggression from him as "strong" where they said a woman doing it was "shrill" or "nasty."

6. What sucks is that, while not an ideal candidate, we should absolutely be bodyslamming people who make fun of Biden's stutter. People should be made to feel awful about that. And it won't even be a blip because fuck anyone with any kind of disability, this country thrives on being mean-spirited. These assholes have actually gotten to the point of pretending to have a disability under the misguided (and incorrect) pretense that it's unconstitutional to force people to wear masks.

Like. The thing they accused others of doing – making up an illness – is what they are doing without so much as a thought toward their prior behavior. And they'll continue accusing others of making up illnesses.

New Civil War can't come quick enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    New Civil War can't come quick enough.
    But the other side has all the guns.

8. I know but I'm too chickenshit to kill myself.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    What sucks is that, while not an ideal candidate, we should absolutely be bodyslamming people who make fun of Biden's stutter.
    Okay, but his brain really is melting, though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Okay, but his brain really is melting, though.
    Oh, no doubts there. I'm just not willing to delineate how much of it is that vs. his stutter so I'll err on the side of stutter.