Page 905 of 942 FirstFirst ... 891901903904905906907909919 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,050 of 9411

Thread: The Trump Presidency

  1. Hmm
    Last edited by MVS; 23 May 2020 at 10:47 PM.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Thank heavens humans are built so that they couldnt possibly lie about one thing and tell the truth about another.

    (especially people that lie about where they went to college/got a degree from. Only those of the most extreme ill repute do such a thing.)
    Apparently she's lied about a lot of other things as well.

    Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

  3. Sounds like a good target for molestation to me. Who they gonna trust, me or her?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

  4. So apparently Twitter has finally started fact checking some of Trump's tweets. It's about time they did ANYTHING, but it's really way too little, way too late. Twitter bears a great deal of the responsibility for all the damage, falsehoods, and slander that Trump has spread via their platform over the years.

  5. He should have been deplatformed long ago, but jack is like, "muh advertisement dollars!" I can only imagine what the average length of engagement time is on T_Ds page and how much it generates.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    He should have been deplatformed long ago, but jack is like, "muh advertisement dollars!" I can only imagine what the average length of engagement time is on T_Ds page and how much it generates.
    Deplatforming Trump is a shortcut to Gab or some other neo-Nazi hellscape going mainstream. Trump IS a platform.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So apparently Twitter has finally started fact checking some of Trump's tweets. It's about time they did ANYTHING, but it's really way too little, way too late. Twitter bears a great deal of the responsibility for all the damage, falsehoods, and slander that Trump has spread via their platform over the years.
    I'm willing to bet they don't do anything to Joe's account.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

  8. Yes, I bet that they don't do anything to the account of someone that doesn't constantly use their platform to peddle conspiracy theories and easily disprovable bullshit, too.

    Those... bastards?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I'm willing to bet they don't do anything to Joe's account.
    Yes, because Joe Biden is known far and wide for peddling non-stop conspiracy theories, baselessly accusing people of murder, threatening the leaders of other countries, bullying random people, blatantly lying non-stop about easily disproved shit, making rampant spelling/grammatical errors, announcing policy that he has no legal right to enforce, and generally being a petulant asshole.

    Oh wait, that's not Biden. That's Trump!

    Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

  10. Why do anything to joes account? Wouldn't they have to find who actually writes it?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo