Page 917 of 968 FirstFirst ... 903913915916917918919921931 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,170 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Anyone but crazy leftists, right?
    It seems like it's a mix of a few groups. It seems like some of it are these edgelord suburban kids who think it's okay to go into someone else's neighborhood and burn it down and think they're an "ally." Some of it are these "boogaloo" white supremacist fucks trying to start shit, some of it are people that are just joining in, and some of it are opportunist who want to grab a free TV. All of it seems to be a relatively small group compared to the protestors, and there's a pretty clear line between them.

2. The boogaloo boys? That group that was so important and active that it's first Wikipedia entry is like a week old?

Seems like there is a concerted effort to spilt any looting from the protesting. Who wouldn't, right? Dilutes the important message.

Craziness.

3. Trump and the Republicans got more votes in Tuesday’s Pennsylvania Primary than Joe and the Democrats.

https://ballotpedia.org/Pennsylvania_elections,_2020
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Middle of PA is not down with the democrats. Doubt trump wins the state.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    The boogaloo boys? That group that was so important and active that it's first Wikipedia entry is like a week old?
    Because it's not really a group, I don't think, it's just a vernacular that various unaffiliated groups use for starting shit/trying to provoke a race war. I think the effort to make it sound like an organization are misguided. But there are definitely people who are trying to discredit protesters by committing or inciting violent acts.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 05 Jun 2020 at 09:56 AM.

That has been a growing pain for the 60 year olds running the world. Anon, boogaloos, antifa, ect, are not unified groups. They are memes held together by fast and loose idiologies.

7. Memes, you say?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Begun, the meme wars have.

9. "Hopefully George [Floyd] is looking down right now and saying, 'There's a great thing that's happening for our country.' This is a great day for him, it's a great day for everybody. This is a great day for everybody."

-Donald Trump today on jobs numbers

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Smh.