Page 941 of 968 FirstFirst ... 927937939940941942943945955 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,410 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

  1. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Most of the questions I asked you were ignored or deflected. But, yeah, keep convincing yourself of something different.

    And, for the record, I asked what your positions were and the few assumptions that I made weren't addressed so I'm assuming they were correct.
    Dude. I directly answered, like, all of your questions. But cut me some slack, it's hard to converse with someone who's apparently fucking straight-up delusional.

    Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    And he also continues to claim the other side is just as bad with shitty whataboutism and arguing with a strawman that he’s made out of dole. We get it dude, you’re just as delusional as haoh.
    It's the only explanation.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 03 Jul 2020 at 07:52 PM.

    Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

  2. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I'm resigned to the fact that Biden will be our President
    I'm curious why you think this? Is it polling?

    I ask because I don't trust the polls and don't see Trump losing. And I'm not even referring to the wacky scenarios that liberal opinion pieces peddle. I think he'll win outright, probably the same map as 2016.
    - calianaderderajhfjdjjdskk

  3. This Gallup poll is pretty telling.

    And it can be seen in Trump's posture, here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Sunday EDIT: Post 6,200 attendance Trump looks defeated.

    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

  4. 2020 Mental Alien V Sexual Predator:
    Whoever Wins, We Lose.

    Opens January 2021.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    How is it relevant? How do those actions impact us today or tomorrow? What is the impact of holding or not holding a man no longer in office accountable vs a man that currently in office?

    You're wanting to discuss the mole hill while others are talking about the mountain. Obama is no longer in office.
    How can you have a meaningful debate or argument without historical context? It's patently absurd.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I'm curious why you think this? Is it polling?

    I ask because I don't trust the polls and don't see Trump losing. And I'm not even referring to the wacky scenarios that liberal opinion pieces peddle. I think he'll win outright, probably the same map as 2016.
    Because I think all of his bullshit is catching up with him and people want something different even if it's not necessarily better.

    Unless his campaign comes up with some brilliance I see him losing terribly.

  7. Interesting. I would certainly love to be wrong, I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum there. To me, it really feels like the stupidity of this country has reached critical mass, and that all of his bullshit doesn't matter. I wonder if that's due to the only MSM I read being plain vanilla USA Today and (until recently, at least) getting linked to a lot of stuff from the bird app?
    - calianaderderajhfjdjjdskk

  8. Ye got my vote.

    Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Interesting. I would certainly love to be wrong, I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum there. To me, it really feels like the stupidity of this country has reached critical mass, and that all of his bullshit doesn't matter. I wonder if that's due to the only MSM I read being plain vanilla USA Today and (until recently, at least) getting linked to a lot of stuff from the bird app?
    Can't argue with stupidity, that's for sure, but I think that applies to both sides of the fence. He's still a goner, IMHO. The truth is this entire form of government needs a hard reset - politicians represent themselves and not their constituents anymore and this has been painfully true for many years now.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Dude. I directly answered, like, all of your questions. But cut me some slack, it's hard to converse with someone who's apparently fucking straight-up delusional.
    Very nice. I'll just ignore you from this point forward as it's pretty clear that you can't have a conversation without resorting to high-school level insults in every post you make. You didn't address consistency at all. You didn't t address the African garb nonsense because you didn't know about it, and apparently didn't want to quickly google it either. You didn't address Obama's capitulating to Putin at all and why similar criticisms weren't made about that compared to Trump's Russian accusations, etc...

    The whole point I was trying to make is that Trump deserves to be criticized but it's not a level playing field. Look @ CNN's descriptions of Obama at Mount Rushmore in 2008 vs. Trump in 2020. The difference is positively astounding even if you aren't pro-Trump.

    But, this is a conversation that we'll never have because I'm really sick your condescending and childish bullshit. You aren't worth the time.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo