Page 968 of 968 FirstFirst ... 954964966967968
Results 9,671 to 9,676 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Honestly this thread has really run it's full course in my eyes. I've seen so much venom posted here from people it's downright staggering. Everyone here used to get along on a regular basis but then politics turned everyone into assholes myself included. I'm gonna give it a day but I think this thread needs to die in a horrible fire.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Or I don't deem it worth responding to.
    Right. It's worth responding to me, just not the substance of what I'm saying, because your brain is too big. Wow, so impressive.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Right. It's worth responding to me, just not the substance of what I'm saying. That definitely checks out.
    This is exactly what I mean. It's time to just stop.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Honestly this thread has really run it's full course in my eyes. I've seen so much venom posted here from people it's downright staggering. Everyone here used to get along on a regular basis but then politics turned everyone into assholes myself included. I'm gonna give it a day but I think this thread needs to die in a horrible fire.
    I’m fine with that.

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 04 Aug 2020 at 02:44 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. It’s time to shut the forum down. Have a good life, gentlemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Well after a long night of work & with a lot of thought, I've decided this thread just needs to end.

I looked back thru a lot of pages and I saw people who were at one point friends for a shared love of this hobby go at each others throats over the most stupid, pointless shit that I've ever seen on these forums.

I usually held to a rule that religion and politics are the two things that shouldn't exist on gaming forums because it always brings out the ugly in so many people and I fucking hate seeing it much less allowing myself to get sucked into it as well. TNL was supposed to be a place that brought people from all walks of life together to enjoy in our hobbies, only in the end it turned into a shitfest and now some people have left for good over it.

Whoever is left here, I apologize to you for allowing this garbage fire of a thread to exist for so long.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 04 Aug 2020 at 07:25 AM.