Page 492 of 968 FirstFirst ... 478488490491492493494496506 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. You don’t need to ban anything. Underage kids and Muslims are in AA. Addiction surpasses law every time. You just need to ask them what are they really looking for and is confining themselves into some packaged label really helping? And for those gatekeepers of true lesbianism, womanhood, gayness, blackness, ethnicness, progressiveness, etc. what good does it rejecting those you don’t see pure enough to join your ranks? It’s all poison destine to make one lonelier.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I know someone who did their thesis for their PhD on a specific aspect of the bisexual community, and this article is spot-on. Based on the research they conducted, the one prevailing theme relayed to them by the people they worked with was that bisexuals are - with exceptions, of course - broadly vilified by the gay community.

What an entitled asshole. Sorry, I'm not transphobic if I don't want to fuck a woman with a dick, no matter how you bizarrely want to spin it.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 18 Dec 2017 at 03:47 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. I couldn't concentrate on what the person was saying because I was transfixed on the adam's apple.

4. Seriously though, I don't see much difference between what this person is saying and the reaction a bunch of TNL had when someone here said she wasn't attracted to black guys.

I also don't get why saying "I like tall women" and then refusing to date women under 5'7" is ridiculous. If you have a preference, you have a preference, and sure maybe there's some logic behind searching what formed that preference but then that knife should cut both ways.
    p.s. she's kinda cute.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I know someone who did their thesis for the PhD on a specific aspect of the bisexual community, and this article is spot-on. Based on the research they conducted, the one prevailing theme relayed to them by the people they worked with was that bisexuals are - with exceptions, of course - broadly vilified by the gay community.
    Yeah, the thing is it's so many different ideals being lumped together when their goals don't really match. Why would a gay guy care about a guy who wants to be a girl anymore than he'd care about racism?
    I find the whole thing with feminism fascinating, as the older ideals of feminism treated female biology as an essential part of their ideology. Trans as an idea didn't really exist to them. Now that gender boundaries are breaking down and trans people are being noticed, you've got a new feminism that has to find a place for trans women in their ideology.

What an entitled asshole. Sorry, I'm not transphobic if I don't want to fuck a woman with a dick, no matter how you bizarrely want to spin it.
    No clits over half an inch, either!
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    One of Trump's judicial nominees - a man seeking a LIFETIME appointment to the bench - being questioned by Republican Senator John Kennedy yesterday. It does not go well.
    Nomination withdrawn. lol.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Trump must have searched high and low for that guy, it is not easy to find someone who knows less than him.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Yeah, the thing is it's so many different ideals being lumped together when their goals don't really match. Why would a gay guy care about a guy who wants to be a girl anymore than he'd care about racism?
    Yeah, I don't really get the whole "LGBTQ" thing. I don't see why sexual preferences and sex/gender identity are lumped into one big club. They aren't really the same.

9. To confound the straights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. You gotta gerrymander them all into the same district.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!