Page 59 of 968 FirstFirst ... 455557585960616373 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Figures you're the person that pushes scat into the popular video menu.
    I don't actually like scat. Some people are just that hot. You'd think about it.

2. The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Blue hair is part of the SJW armory now? I missed that one.
    IMG_1632.JPG

You cis scum.

EDIT: Ha, I attached the wrong 'triggered' image but whatever, you get the point.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Yes Andrew, the perfect example every Democrat longs to be is a polyamorous, pansexual, transgender woman of color with special abilities and hair dyed blue to signify her individuality, hidden underneath a hijab blessed with the Holy LaCroix of Meryl Streep. PRAISE!
    They actually praise this stuff
    Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do they?

5. Certainly some do. And to the puerile mind, that makes it acceptable to generalize. It's the exact same thing as, "Trump voters are racists and male chauvinists!"

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    They actually praise this stuff
    Click for full size
    I can give you an 100% guarantee that I will look exactly like this as I ease into my older years.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Certainly some do. And to the puerile mind, that makes it acceptable to generalize. It's the exact same thing as, "Trump voters are racists and male chauvinists!"
    Yes, the cuck is accurate.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. That's another one. Don't they realize how dumb/awkward that word sounds? It's right up there with burpees, pronouncing gif as jif, and using "gucci" as an adjective meaning "good." I hope Tangerine Dream starts a World War that kills us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    "Trump... racists and male chauvinists!"
    Well, apparently it didn't remove him from the running.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    That's another one. Don't they realize how dumb/awkward that word sounds? It's right up there with burpees, pronouncing gif as jif, and using "gucci" as an adjective meaning "good." I hope Tangerine Dream starts a World War that kills us all.
    It sounds like fuck and can be used like fag.

Its a pretty stupid insult. Like calling someone pompous, if they really are the thing, they don't care.