Page 67 of 968 FirstFirst ... 536365666768697181 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I know. I need to meet him.
    PM me the next time you're in NY. I'll take you right to his doorstep.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. What part of NY we talking? I generally hit up Buffalo/Finger Lakes or the city. I would love to have a cup of coffee with that guy. Just pick his brain, get some pressing questions answered (sign manufacture, mainly).

3. Nope, further south. Long Island.

4. When was the last time ya'll had a great white sighting?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Gah, nevermind that joke. Too angry.
    Last edited by ChaoofNee; 17 Jan 2017 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I wonder if the sign man has his own large format printer at home or if he goes to Kinko's to get the stuff printed out?
    Wide format printers are expensive as fuck, and a laminator that could do that size to keep it weatherproof is even more. Even if he did kinkos those prints are probably $30 each unless he gets the hookup. That dude is dedicated as fuck.

7. It's Rudy's side house.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Wide format printers are expensive as fuck, and a laminator that could do that size to keep it weatherproof is even more. Even if he did kinkos those prints are probably $30 each unless he gets the hookup. That dude is dedicated as fuck.
    That's kind of what I was thinking. Like, even if he's printing them out at his workplace or something, that's some expensive trolling there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I want to meet this man, buy him a beer, then maybe go murder some minorities with him or something.

10. Start a contest with Gazi Kodzo and that bitch cuck he has running with him on who can kill the most opposition in 48 hrs. I'll film it.