Page 718 of 968 FirstFirst ... 704714716717718719720722732 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Would you lay off me if I offered to Ban Doc for 2 weeks?
    Hay!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. He can't ban you from chat.

3. Banning Doc accomplishes nothing as he just moves to one of his 50 dupe accounts during the ban.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Can you believe what Trump just said on Twitter?!

5. Yes I can.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Would you lay off me if I offered to Ban Doc for 2 weeks?
    *record scratch, music stops* Wait, what? Dafuq does he have to do with this?

7. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    One factor I realized a long time ago that people as time has progressed have a short attention span when it comes to reading shit online. From what you said just now Bacon, you sound like one of those people who can't be bothered to read more then a few sentences before you get bored and move onto something else.
    Aw, y'got me. Your unprovoked, spittle-slingin' screed about the GG punching bag du jour, and your deference to the word of a guy so relentlessly shitty that Joe Rogan had to dunk on him, was actually quite profound and well-researched. It's just that I dun reed good.

Now I'm going back to my planet for no raisin!
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 20 Sep 2018 at 06:42 PM.

8. Let's all write like Krazy Kat.

9. Phoo, Pogo's more in ma' wheelhouse.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Anymore off-topic posts I'm just going to start ignoring/deleting so ARBM can read this thread in peace.
    This thread has only made me mad and agitated these past couple days. I just want it to go back to making me angry and disquieted.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 20 Sep 2018 at 10:11 PM.