Page 357 of 968 FirstFirst ... 343353355356357358359361371 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Did I say this? Both those on the left and right are insecure in their own ability and the willingness of the government to protect them from the other side which they believe are oppressing them. This insecurity is in an ironic combination with a blow hard arrogance about the validity of thier own beliefs.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. I want to go just to watch it burn.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Pretty much everyone is frightened, desperate and gullible.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Both those on the left and right are insecure in their own ability and the willingness of the government to protect them from the other side which they believe are oppressing them.
    This, too.

If you think you aren't frightened, desperate or gullible, and you think the "others" are trying to oppress you, make sure to hit me up when you realize you're completely wrong. I don't know if schadenfreude is the right word for it, but I love seeing it when people hit that plateau of realization about this stuff. Best thing I ever did was come to terms with the fact that I'm a naïve, attention-seeking coward.

what if you think both sides are trying to oppress you but you aren't scared because fuck it?

I think that makes you a TNL'er.

7. I've seen a lot of calls for buying guns and civil war on facebook from the passionate twenty-somethings punks I know.

Of all human emotions, what good is revenge? If I come out to find my neighbor hit my car and they didn't leave a note, and I then get in my car and drive over and hit their car, does that repair my car?

If someone punches me and I punch them back, what good does that do? I don't mean self defense -- like if someone is actively punching me and I start punching back to stop them. That's understandable. I mean I'm at a bar and some dude walks up and slugs me, then walks off. What good would it then do to walk over to his table and knock his teeth out? Would that heal my cheek?

And if I come home to find my wife on the floor murdered and there's video of the neighbor doing it and I walk over to his house, cut his fucking throat out, and paint the walls in his blood, does that bring my wife back to life?

What good is revenge? Is it pride? Is my pride worth hurting or killing someone over? I may feel good in the moment. But how will I feel in a year? In ten?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Fantastic.

<3 Dole

10. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I've seen a lot of calls for buying guns and civil war on facebook from the passionate twenty-somethings punks I know.

Of all human emotions, what good is revenge? If I come out to find my neighbor hit my car and they didn't leave a note, and I then get in my car and drive over and hit their car, does that repair my car?

If someone punches me and I punch them back, what good does that do? I don't mean self defense -- like if someone is actively punching me and I start punching back to stop them. That's understandable. I mean I'm at a bar and some dude walks up and slugs me, then walks off. What good would it then do to walk over to his table and knock his teeth out? Would that heal my cheek?

And if I come home to find my wife on the floor murdered and there's video of the neighbor doing it and I walk over to his house, cut his fucking throat out, and paint the walls in his blood, does that bring my wife back to life?

What good is revenge? Is it pride? Is my pride worth hurting or killing someone over? I may feel good in the moment. But how will I feel in a year? In ten?
    Fuck, I forgot to log out of Doc!