Page 359 of 968 FirstFirst ... 345355357358359360361363373 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Well look at that.

A couple of epiphanies I just had. When considering the intolerance paradox - pure tolerance may promote intolerance, yet pure intolerance of intolerance promotes intolerance, then the death penalty is illogical without jailing the jailers.

Two "We don't negotiate with terrorists." has not worked for thirty years. We don't negotiate with terrorists and they still terrorize. Again and again, year after year, school after night club, after race, after tower.

Maybe negotiating with terrorists can open the lines of dialogue and tolerance?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Well. Once there was this guy who did some pretty lame shit so I spray painted "honkey lips" on his car door
    Someone was watching National Lampoon's Vacation at the time, eh?

This was ten years ago, and I still smile when thinking about it.
    I feel the same way about any act of revenge I've committed as well. Warms my heart.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I hadn't/haven't seen it for a really long time. That scene just always stuck with me.

6. Shit, ya'll them gorilla dick niggas that makes dyke pussies wet?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Don't gorillas have tiny dicks?

8. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    Free speech is an excuse/shield used too many times incorrectly, free speech is to protect the people from the government stopping criticism against it, like what dictatorships do, what Nazis do. I shouldn't protect people from inciting violence against other groups.
    That's not going to fly in America though. It's very difficult for my fellow Canadians and people from Commonwealth countries to understand the fundamental American value individual rights before state.

Free speech is the key stone in that openness (for better or for worse).

I'm unsure why people are saying these weren't "nazis". They aren't 1940 German nazis, sure. But after the enormity of Germany in the 1940s why would anyone want to let that openly fester?

Why would anyone put the state above the individual?