Page 575 of 968 FirstFirst ... 561571573574575576577579589 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. What makes you say that? The United States is the only nation with an unrestricted right to bear arms and our homicide rate is 4.8 per 100,000, less than 1/3 of the contential average of 16.3 and less than the global average of 6.

How can the argument be made to restrict firearms, when every country with higher homicide rates have tighter gun restrictions?

Click for full size

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_..._and_bear_arms
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 25 Mar 2018 at 11:43 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Compare it against countries with similar GDP. Blamo.

3. Why is that qualifier necessary? Do the rich deserve privileges the poor do not?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. They have them whether they deserve them or not, and it makes a difference when it comes to crime rates and stability.

5. I believe you are being punk’d right now

In other news, King Dipshit needs a new lawyer after his other new one Noped out of there. It might help him if he didn’t call out the profession for being nothing but money grubbers, but that’s what makes him smart, I guess.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 25 Mar 2018 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I believe you are being punk’d right now
    The only other option is not responding to Doc’s posts, and where is the fun in that?

7. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    They have them whether they deserve them or not, and it makes a difference when it comes to crime rates and stability.
    So, why bother focusing on making rich Americans more privileged, than helping out every other American nation who are both poorer and more susceptible to gun violence?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The only other option is not responding to Doc’s posts, and where is the fun in that?
    It's way more fun. That or just post a picture of a troll.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    So, why bother focusing on making rich Americans more privileged, than helping out every other American nation who are both poorer and more susceptible to gun violence?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

He's point isn't a bad one. You guys just don't like it because it goes against your feelings. Most of you haven't really researched this shit. We have a mass shooting, you react emotionally and thats the extent of your investment. You're the liberal equivalent of old white conservatives that want to stop gay marriage because they had a negative emotional response to seeing two dudes kiss. You're not thinking. You're reacting emotionally.

But yeah, I would also like to see the data compared to similar countries by GDP. But I would like to see correlations done with public options in healthcare, mental care, job growth, diversity, % poverty level,, etc.

Mass shootings, despite how you feel about them are statistical nothing. The overwhelming number of gun deaths in this country are young poor minority men shooting each other with hand guns. Instead of protecting wealthy white people and their daughters, we should focus on what is driving the majority of shooters to kill. I have a feeling you're going to find its the shit rappers have been telling you for 30 years that white america has refused to help with.

But hey, ban some scary guns so you can feel better, whitey.