Page 717 of 968 FirstFirst ... 703713715716717718719721731 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,170 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Right, yet we currently live in the Way After the GameGo! Merge timeline.

2. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Right, yet we currently live in the Way After the GameGo! Merge timeline.
    Let's get back on topic Cigs.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Seeing as I said this once before & you ignored it, I'm going to say it again. I'm not going to repeat myself a 3rd time. Take it down a notch and talk like the reasonable person you used to be. I'm still pissed off at you for your immature attitude you pulled when it was posted that Eric died in the GF History thread so stop it. You're sitting there mouthing off at me here when you couldn't even man up and apologize for the shitty things you said in that thread. So please don't put yourself above people being in some sort of superior position when you couldn't even act like a normal human being & put aside your personal feelings & actually just offered condolences like any normal person would have done.
    I let it go last time but not this time. I am not taking any tone with you whatsoever. I'm talking like a reasonable person and pointing out the specific problems you yourself show that you're arguing. It sounds to me you aren't reading anything I have just because you're pissed off at me for not taking a respectful attitude to the death of someone I didn't respect in another thread. You're the one carrying baggage here, not me. This is an argument over what you believe so of course every post is going to attack those beliefs you hold. I'm actually being vastly more polite in this argument than I have ever been in a long time.
    Last edited by bbobb; 20 Sep 2018 at 03:51 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I let it go last time but not this time. I am not taking any tone with you whatsoever.
    Yes. You are. All that glaring sarcasm you've been throwing out left and right? That wasn't you when I 1st met you years ago. What happened to you?

It sounds to me you aren't reading anything I have just because you're pissed off at me for not taking a respectful attitude to the death of someone I didn't respect in another thread.
    It's not that fact that you didn't respect him which nobody cared about. It's the fact you felt the need to say some pretty disappointment things bashing him when you should have taken the high road and just shut up and kept your opinion to yourself. If anyone had said something about a friend of yours that they didn't like if they had passed away or gotten hurt, I would have called that person out as well.

There are some things that deserve some respect and the death of a person you knew that a lot of people on these forums still called a friend was just low bbobb. You can't say that you would do something like that in real life because you know it would have been wrong to do there & it was wrong of you to do it here.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 20 Sep 2018 at 04:04 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Yes. You are. All that glaring sarcasm you've been throwing out left and right? That wasn't you when I 1st met you years ago. What happened to you?
    I was in freaking HS when GF_Tavern was around, it's been 20 years since then. Have you been on TNL the last 15+ years? My being constantly sarcastic isn't something new.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I was in freaking HS when GF_Tavern was around, it's been 20 years since then. Have you been on TNL the last 15+ years? My being constantly sarcastic isn't something new.
    No man. When I met you back then, you were always a happy easy going guy who never bashed on people like you do now. I remember you left to Japan for awhile & when you came back, you changed. I remember when you and Andrew got into it before he left you said some pretty rough shit to him. Mind you I don't agree with everything Andrew says but the bullying attacks you and a few others did on him was pretty damn mean spirited. If you hated him so much you should have just blacklisted him and went on about your day.

I'm still shocked you hadn't blisted Doc as much as he annoys the shit out of you.

Edit: As far as Eric goes, several people said I should have put you in time out for the crap you said but I weighed my friendship with you & how much I liked you as a person originally so I dropped a warning to get you to stop digging yourself into the hole you were working on. And yes I am pissed at you but not in the way you think. It's more like disappointment that you would not even consider other people's feelings about that situation or even maybe have tried to have a shred of empathy about how they felt when he died.

If I was such a bloodthirsty mod like cig is suggesting then I could have gone ban happy and I doubt Nick or cka would have cared much since both of them are too busy these days to even check in as much as I'd like them to.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 20 Sep 2018 at 04:18 PM.

7. I think the Japanese gave him the D

8. Again, you're talking about me like I'm the same person I was over 20 years ago. Everyone changes, but it isn't that drastic of change either, ask the RF guys, I was sarcastic far before moving to Japan.

I know better than to blast Doc, he's trolling and that's exactly what he's looking for, much better to post troll dolls to annoy him after his posts.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post

I know better than to blast Doc, he's trolling and that's exactly what he's looking for, much better to post troll dolls to annoy him after his posts.
    Would you lay off me if I offered to Ban Doc for 2 weeks?

@KoF, Idk I always thought bbobb went to Soap Lands or w/e they're called.

10. I'm just confused at to why you think it's OK to act like you're Bbobb's fucking Dad or something. Fuck right off with this condescending attitude you flaunt all over town.