Page 597 of 968 FirstFirst ... 583593595596597598599601611 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Good riddance.
    Ryan's not planning to run for any office in the near future.

I'm lovin' this news.
    Or he's distancing himself from the current clusterfuck and return later running for president as the Republican party's Savior.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Wait hold on George is gay?

3. The Trump law of rhetoric stands: for every dumbass tweet, there is an equal and opposite tweet.

This man is a colossal fucking idiot on an unprecedented scale. His stupid dick-waving on Twitter reportedly caused Syria to move planes to a Russian airbase and move ships away from current positions.

3 more years of this shitfest, god...

4. I sure hope somebody gets him before he gets us all killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

at the very least, it makes an amazing statement on how civilized the rest of us are.

6. I'm still more afraid of pense.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

7. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I'm still more afraid of pense.
    I'm not. Pence is predictable, boring, and charmless. He'll be a competent and mediocre right winger who will be easily bested next election. I'll take that over a somehow-charismatic version of King Joffrey any day.

8. Pence will be worse on domestic policy, but I won't lie awake at night scared he's going to get us all killed in a nuclear dick-measuring contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    The Trump law of rhetoric stands: for every dumbass tweet, there is an equal and opposite tweet.

This man is a colossal fucking idiot on an unprecedented scale. His stupid dick-waving on Twitter reportedly caused Syria to move planes to a Russian airbase and move ships away from current positions.

3 more years of this shitfest, god...
    "President Obama, do not attack Syria." So after saying this, the idiot launches 5 dozen Tomahawks at Syria. Then he gets ready to strike again. Hmph.
    Why are we getting embroiled in this shit anyway? I feel bad for the civilians who got killed but it's not our problem. We really should stay out of it.

10. Wow.