Page 431 of 968 FirstFirst ... 417427429430431432433435445 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    They would work against Pocahontas, too.
    Oh, so not only are you a piece of shit, you're a racist one as well... good to know.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I think it needs some workshopping. Pocahontas was a pretty rad chick.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. I'll never forgive her for writing that "around the riverbend" song my job played on a 24 hour loop.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Oh, so not only are you a piece of shit, you're a racist one as well... good to know.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    That has been Trump's nickname for her for over a year. Read a news article every once in a while if you want to hang with the grownups.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. And it's a racist nickname mocking her partial Native ancestry, and you repeated it without a hint of irony. Now maybe that doesn't make you a racist, but it definitely doesn't make you not a racist...

Also: hilarious that you talk about "hanging with the grownups" immediately after defending the use of schoolyard bully insults in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    And it's a racist nickname mocking her partial Native ancestry, and you repeated it without a hint of irony. Now maybe that doesn't make you a racist, but it definitely doesn't make you not a racist...

Also: hilarious that you talk about "hanging with the grownups" immediately after defending the use of schoolyard bully insults in politics.
    I used it in the same breath as all the other Trumpy nicknames. As for whether it's an actual part of her ancestry or a cynical manipulation of a system to designed to help the truly marginalized, that's an entirely different discussion. One that I'm sure will happen many times as we get closer to 2020.

I didn't defend his use of the nicknames, I defended their effectiveness. Which they were.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    That has been Trump's nickname for her for over a year. Read a news article every once in a while if you want to hang with the grownups.
    You quoting a racist piece of shit as if it's ok doesn't make it ok. You fucked up on this one. Please stop fucking up on this one, thanks.

Also, Elizabeth Warren isn't an "empty pantsuit". She says she'll do something and fights hard to get it done. That's the opposite of what you called her.

9. There's nothing funny about that Pocahontas nickname. It's so fucking disgusting.

10. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    You quoting a racist piece of shit as if it's ok doesn't make it ok. You fucked up on this one. Please stop fucking up on this one, thanks.

Also, Elizabeth Warren isn't an "empty pantsuit". She says she'll do something and fights hard to get it done. That's the opposite of what you called her.
    No, Hillary is the empty pantsuit. Warren comes off as more of an angry schoolmarm, a scold. "Nasty women with nasty feet," etc. If you think that's going to play any better in 2020 than it did last year, then please, be my guest.