Page 356 of 968 FirstFirst ... 342352354355356357358360370 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I think you do know.

2. Yesterday:
    For every CEO that drops out of the Manufacturing Council, I have many to take their place. Grandstanders should not have gone on. JOBS!

Today:
    Rather than putting pressure on the businesspeople of the Manufacturing Council & Strategy & Policy Forum, I am ending both. Thank you all!

Lawl
    Instead of staying out of politics and being liked/respected by many people (until he had his Cosby moment) he will go down as one of the shittiest people ever
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 16 Aug 2017 at 02:27 PM.

3. I can understand that republicans did not like Hillary. I can understand why they might have voted for Trump with the hope that we would be a change of pace from the usual politician. What I cannot understand is how Trump supporters can continue to justify his actions and words. They continue to put the blame on the media and the left when it is Trump himself making the idiotic tweets and putting his foot in his mouth when he talks.

Sports.

It's ok when it's your guy fighting dogs and raping women.

5. In the horror genre of movies, the protagonists often have a flaw or a sin which allows the monster in the house or puts them into the monsters house. Most often it is lust (teen slashers), greed (Alien(s)), or pride (cops at the motel in Fargo 2, Hell the hairdresser too).

America needs to ask themselves, "How did I let this monster in the house?"
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

The same as in the slashers. I was drunk and having sex with teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The common thread that seems to unite Trump voters is that they're frightened, desperate, and gullible.
    lol

I'm just glad people who paint in ridiculously broad strokes are around to save us from the "Nazis."

Pretty much everyone is frightened, desperate and gullible.