Page 74 of 968 FirstFirst ... 607072737475767888 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. It's just a bunch of teens looking at their phones now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Oh Shi Ginuwine
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. 4chan sent in a 300 Lb clown.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. screenshots?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Click for full size

See >> http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/108253857#p108254908

Shai is BestBro
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. oh man
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. It's terrible. I'm so adicted to it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Ok, but it's possible to weigh more than just a single similar policy. On domestic issues they're incredibly different. Net neutrality is gone next week, ACA is in the process of being dismantled with no replacement, science denial is a major policy initiative in all aspects of his cabinet nominations, and there are a ton of other social issues that I'm not thinking of. I would have vastly preferred someone less hawkish as a Democratic candidate but there's all these other policies to take into account.
    I agree because these are areas I think are somewhat to majorly important issues. But it goes back to ideology in the end. If war and killing and power brokering in world resources is the big deal for you then these parties are unacceptable.

Getting people to care about the vectors of progress you do and draw the bounds of acceptance is half the battle of social issues.

Only in understanding this as a real hurdle can you hope to gain insight in to your opposition and philander your way to a successful compromise or outcome. It's also why yelling racist at Trump voters is a waste of energy and wholly misguided or ineffective (if not dishonest).

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The fuck'd he think was going to happen?
    I'm so tired of people reacting emotionally to events like every bit of anxiety or worry is the ultimate burden.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 21 Jan 2017 at 03:00 PM.

9. So this administration is completely committing to a lie about inauguration crowd size. What happens when it's time for Spicer to deliver a report on something of actual consequence?

10. That press briefing was INSANE.