Page 724 of 968 FirstFirst ... 710720722723724725726728738 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,240 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. 60% of the time, it works every time

2. LOL @ those tears. Bruh, I'm a professional emotion faker. I know it when I see it.

Also, all I can think about right now is an incident from when I was in high school.

One of my friends, to another friend: "Dude, you are a really aggressive, angry guy."
    Other friend: "NO I'M NOT SHUT UP I'LL KILL YOU FOR SAYING THAT!"

3. Honestly, this is fucking ridiculous. All this time and energy on a guy who is very, very, very clearly guilty and will get the seat anyway. Ford has to go through all this, and he'll be sworn in by the end of the year or st. I feel really sorry for anyone who lives with Kav, he's a lunatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. This is a circus. Politics should be illegal.

Team A interviewee = Team B critical questioning + Team A flattery and confirmation questioning “Am I right? You are right.”

Team B interviewee = Team A critical questioning + Team B flattery and confirmation questioning “Am I right? You are right.”
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Seriously WTF Trump?? We’re talking about puking up beer, now. I’m guessing he’s going for the sympathy vote on who’s the biggest victim.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. It's always effective to alternate between screaming and sobbing during your opening statement.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. This shit is a political circus and Reality TV POTUS is delivering good Reality TV, but this guy is allowing himself to get worked over and does not need to be a judge.

8. Nah, one side is on the correct side on this one. Pretty easy to see, really.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    It's always effective to alternate between screaming and sobbing during your opening statement.
    Someone on twitter pointed out that this is semi typical alcoholic behavior and I was like ohhhhh shit, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. The women in this pic: