Page 732 of 968 FirstFirst ... 718728730731732733734736746 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. This isn't the first time a likely sex predator has been on the Supreme Court.
    It's just the second time that you know about it.

2. I don't know who was on the supreme court in 1857, but it's a safe bet one of them was a sex predator.
    The world will continue to spin.

hilarious.

4. Kavanaugh was nominated by a candidate who lost the popular vote by 3 million+ votes.

The 49 Senators who voted 'No' on Kavanaugh represent 181.8 million Americans.

The 51 Senators who voted 'Yes' represent 143.2 million.

5. ok, now you don't care about the minority vote?
    You fucking librals...

None of them represent me. Probably not you either.

7. Collins having the gall to mention how similar Kavanaugh is to Garland in her droning self-validation yesterday, in combination with the general Republican whining about obstructionism, should have really inspired some immediate boos and a laser-focused firestorm of "So then why did you obstruct Garland from a vote for a year?" questioning towards Republicans immediately after. But nope, as always, Dems and the liberal media just say "we'll be the bigger man and just let that one go" every time the juiciest cuts of hypocrisy roll right onto their plate, begging for a good hearty knife thrust.

Someday that strategy will work, I'm sure. Someday. </s>

8. I wonder if some people braver than me will start exercising some of those Constitutional rights lower than the 1st amendment

maybe somewhere before the 3rd one too

9. Start at 5:25. How the fuck anyone can think this is what should be on ANY court- and I'm including The People's.

I'm not mad because it's business as usual.
    I sure as fuck am embarrassed though!