Page 727 of 968 FirstFirst ... 713723725726727728729731741 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So I assume everyone on tnl believes the accusations?
    I had resigned myself to him getting confirmed so I didn't really care prior to yesterday beyond a general disgust for morons who think women would lie about something like that in such a grand fashion.

After viewing his opening statement, though, I'm pretty sure he straight up remembers assaulting her.

EDIT: I forgot to mention - I was listening on CSPAN and they take calls during the recesses. A woman called in and said something like, "She said that the remembered X the most, but she also said she remembers Y the most, and I think Y would be more memorable so that calls her credibility into question for me." The problem with America in a nice little package, right there. That dude who takes the calls on CSPAN, though? I really want to know how he lets off steam. Between the prank calls and the idiots, there's no way he's not stuffing all that into some dark corner of his mind.
    Last edited by Calliander; 28 Sep 2018 at 09:29 AM.

Oh, he'll get the job. All these Fucks have a vested interest in the idea that everything before your first career job doesn't matter.

3. It has been proven that he lied multiple times during this period, so yea I belive the accusations. He's only here to get Trump and his cronies free from investigation and jail time.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Oh, he'll get the job. All these Fucks have a vested interest in the idea that everything before your first career job doesn't matter.
    A little story, having grown up New Haven adjacent.

As a kid, the "joke" about the town of East Haven was "don't drive there while black!" We had a vague awareness that their police were awful to POC - BUT, the joke was mainly employed to tease kids from East Haven and, I guess, a tongue-in-cheek thing to our friends of color. Some years back, the FBI had to crack down on the town's police force and it turns out they were even worse than the joke would imply (if I recall correctly, two officers received convictions and the others got deals for cooperating). That supposed joke was rooted in reality.

Similarly, as a teenager, there were a couple of "jokes" about DKE. To girls - "Don't go to DKE parties unless you like gangbangs!" To siblings of members - "Heard DKE had a huge party on Saturday, what was your brother's rape total?" Much like the DWB joke, those were mainly employed as teasing. They, of course, were grounded in reality. Several classmates of mine wanted to go to Yale specifically to join that frat, their stated reason being all the easy girls they could take advantage of. A couple of them "succeeded" in that goal so well they ended up in jail. I believe DKE recently had to sell their frat house and Yale has excomm'ed them. Every dude I've ever met who was part of that frat is the worst kind of person and always said at least one thing that made me cringe. Anecdotal, I know, but still.

If Kav was a member of DKE then I'm surprised there aren't MORE accusations against him now that steam is building. I'll be interested to see whether there are a ton of women waiting and performing risk calculations about coming forward.

5. I wouldn't be surprised if more allegations to come forward as time pass (and especially if he gets the confirmation). This could get better and better.

Really, we should do this to everyone in office. So many of the elites come from groups that think they are owed this shirt because of their family and women, etc are their play things.

7. Prior to this hearing, my wife couldn't recall ever being assaulted.

Yesterday, she critically analyzed some actions of a "friend" in high school. She thankfully avoided an actual assault, but from what she described it was heading that way. Dude exhibited predatory behavior and grooming. So glad she didn't experience a physical violation, but so angry hearing how obviously rapey the guy was.

She doesn't remember his last name but she does recall how rich his family was. From what she can recall, two girls ended up pressing charges against him for some kind of assault.

*shudder*

Dude, this stuff is all over the place. What do you think half those guys were doing that bragged about all the puss they pulled down in hs? Do you really believe they were natural charmers?

9. I really believe losers that got no puss in high school want to believe all the ones that did, did so because rape and money.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Dude, this stuff is all over the place. What do you think half those guys were doing that bragged about all the puss they pulled down in hs? Do you really believe they were natural charmers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I really believe losers that got no puss in high school want to believe all the ones that did, did so because rape and money.
    I'm sensing a fight here. Team Puss vs Team No Puss. Just make sure to kiss afterward.