Page 932 of 968 FirstFirst ... 918928930931932933934936946 ... LastLast
Results 9,311 to 9,320 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. You mean this one?

2. Triangles are serious business.

3. Quick, someone notify Deep Tyagi!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I wonder when Matt Monro is going to sue.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...70669214490626
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So apparently today Facebook yanked dozens of Trump re-election campaign ads that used a symbol once used by the Nazis to designate political prisoners in concentration camps.

This is who and what you support, Trump people.
    Honestly, I don't think this is a recognizable hate symbol, and there were a bunch of other variants with things like exclamation marks and other nonsense. The text of the ad itself is super batshit of course.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Honestly, I don't think this is a recognizable hate symbol, and there were a bunch of other variants with things like exclamation marks and other nonsense. The text of the ad itself is super batshit of course.
    It was recognizable enough that Facebook finally got up off their ass and yanked it. But the point is that the Trump campaign probably knew exactly what they were doing when they chose that specific symbol.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    It was recognizable enough that Facebook finally got up off their ass and yanked it. But the point is that the Trump campaign probably knew exactly what they were doing when they chose that specific symbol.
    I'm unconvinced. They had a dozen other variants with equally random shapes and symbols.

9. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt