Page 944 of 968 FirstFirst ... 930940942943944945946948958 ... LastLast
Results 9,431 to 9,440 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I think the people of Ukraine, who had an 80+% favorability towards the U.S. rating, would vehemently disagree with you.

But, Cie la vie. We're fucked no matter who gets elected for completely different reasons.

I'm resigned to the fact that Biden will be our President and couldn't be more apathetic about it. Hopefully it calms shit down and some of the absolute absurdity out there will run its course and disappear.
    Did we literally give permission to Russia to invade Crimea?

The invasion of Kurdistan didn't just happen on Trump's watch, Erdogan asked permission and Trump have it to him. Let that sink in for a minute.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 06 Jul 2020 at 04:00 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Trump is getting desperate. He is grasping in straws by attacking anyone not on his bandwagon. He is not winning over anyone with his idiotic strategy on statues (who gives a crap) and protests and ignore real issues like unemployment/pandemic.
    He's leaning hard into a base strategy because it's the only one he has left. He has destroyed any kind of populist coalition he might have once had so he is hoping white racists and fox grandpas scared of the culture war are going to save him with their enthusiasm.

It is desperate but it's also a bad strategy. Not only is Trump's base not big enough to get him over, but they don't need much rallying as they're already loyal.

Trump won the last one on an EC advantage, and I think he, like a lot of people, think the EC just favors the right, but it doesn't and that advantage seems to be evaporating as educated middle class whites flee from Trump.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 06 Jul 2020 at 04:23 PM.

3. Kurdistan doesn't exist.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I think having her heart in the right place means a lot. I'm not sure Trump cares about anyone.
    Missed this post. AoC doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

What is the basis for that statement?

6. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. I wonder if he'll get more votes than Joe Exotic did.

8. He's way past the deadlines. It's probably just a stunt to siphon black votes from Biden. That sounds like an idea West would have.

9. 1/100th time?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dolemite; 09 Jul 2020 at 09:10 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Missed this post. AoC doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    What is the basis for that statement?
    Apparently nothing, since he never bothered to reply.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers