Page 476 of 968 FirstFirst ... 462472474475476477478480490 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. I'm gonna vote for the guys who are going to end my healthcare, raise my taxes, gut my education, and put those vets I love on the fuckin' street! That'll show that one person my friend said her boyfriend saw on tumblr that got mad because someone didn't call them "they!"

People willing to fucking die and have coal dumped into their water to "own the libs" because "pushback." Yeah, I'd say that's sufficiently dopey.

2. GODDAMNIT IM SO FUCKING SICK OF ALL THIS ONE TIME SOMEBODAY ASKED ME WHAT MY PREFERRED PRONOUN IS.

Can you please get over it because it doesn't affect you at all and vote on behalf of the people who stand to lose CHIP or people living on the poverty line about to get tax increases or people who like clean air and water? Please?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    It's called pushback, and it exists because the "liberal social consensus of the millennial group" is saturated with identity politics and imaginary pronouns.
    See, this is more "both sides" shit. I mean, I don't like those crazy assclowns either, but it's getting annoying hearing the reason why racists are being more outwardly racist right now is because someone "talked down to someone"

These people need to act like adults. Get off the internet too because all this stuff people complain about...I live in Seattle and I don't even encounter it that often. It's the internet.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 13 Dec 2017 at 04:25 PM.

When do we all start shooting each other?

5. As soon as the party of states' rights eliminates the states' rights to maintain their own open carry laws, which should be pretty soon!

6. I'm glad Moore didn't get through.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/940865321858105344
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. "You don't know that?"

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    When do we all start shooting each other?
    When middle to upper class whites have trouble buying food and get their cable, internet and cellphones turned off.

As long as the bellies are full and the mind is entertained, "shooting each other" will not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I'm gonna vote for the guys who are going to end my healthcare, raise my taxes, gut my education, and put those vets I love on the fuckin' street! That'll show that one person my friend said her boyfriend saw on tumblr that got mad because someone didn't call them "they!"

People willing to fucking die and have coal dumped into their water to "own the libs" because "pushback." Yeah, I'd say that's sufficiently dopey.
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. I hope Senator-elect Doug Jones will do the right thing and truly represent Alabama by choosing to vote with the Senate Republican majority,” said Colorado GOP Sen. Cory Gardner, chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

Ahahhhhhhhhhahhhaahhaahah

Hahha hahaha

Haaaaaaaaa

Yes, please. Lecture the Democratic senator elect from Alabama about not putting party politics over doing "the right thing."

To be fair, Gardner said Moore should be expelled from the Senate if elected, but still.