Page 56 of 968 FirstFirst ... 425254555657586070 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Trump said he didn't know presidents couldn't have conflicts of interest until three months ago.
    Do you think his people are just standing in the room, trying to get his attention and mouthing "STOP TALKING?"

2. Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The 4chan angle really does not check out at all. That doesn't make it true...
    What?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    What?
    Meaning the contents of the report are still not independent verified, regardless of whether or not 4chan was involved.

5. RARE SCANS PLZ NO STEAL

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3984.PNG 
Views:	238 
Size:	480.7 KB 
ID:	79860  
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

So hi-lighting printouts is the new Pepe?

7. If you use the promo code TRUMP on Fandango when you pre-order Guardians of the Galaxy 2 tickets, you can get into the exclusive early US showings of GUARDIANS in February for free! The friendship deals have already started!

8. I put that on 4chan last night. They dig it.

9. So far Trump's picks for Secretary of State and Defense Secretary are in direct opposition to their boss' viewpoints on Russia. They're both saying that Russia is a threat that needs to be dealt with, not a bosom buddy that needs to be spooned on a bed of silk.

Of course, they could just be paying the Senate lip service to get their respective jobs. They know they wouldn't approve anyone who was saying the same things that Trump's been saying on Russia.

On a side note, watching these hearings really drives home how our country is run exclusively by very, very old white people. Other than Marco Rubio, every member of the various confirmation committees looks like they're about to die.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 12 Jan 2017 at 10:37 AM.

10. NPR said there was a panel of exlusively black congress to review if Sessions was racist. Those who worked with Sessions all said they never saw any signs of racism, those who never worked with him, said he was racist as fuck, bathed in blood of black babies, and is potentially dangerous to America.