Page 762 of 968 FirstFirst ... 748758760761762763764766776 ... LastLast
Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. This is scary news about RBG. Losing her at a time like this is just no good. Trump is likely gloating right now with his trademark smug grin (the only smile you ever see from him) & smacking his hands together loudly at the prospect of cramming another Kavanaugh down our throats. "Yes, muthafucka yes!! The world *ahem* sorry, Mike, Melania, & Sarah, I got carried away there... I mean the SCOTUS is... mine, ALL MINE! MUWAHAHAHA! Well, that's good enough."

Just so glad Congress doesn't totally belong to Trump anymore. He really melted down after this election. The POTUS was so rude & totally unprofessional towards Jim Acosta. "You are a rude, terrible person. You shouldn't be working for CNN". PKB.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    You're right, they should run with someone with multiple failed businesses or a rapist or a child molester. I hear those do well in that demo.
    I'm sure there's a middle ground here if you're willing to take off the rose coloured glasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I'm sure there's a middle ground here if you're willing to take off the rose coloured glasses.
    Rhetoric aside, he's not wrong. I wasn't joking about running an asshole in 2020. They can't win, so they might as well fuck with Trump for the entirety of the campaign with a rando douchebag.

Ravaged by Goats.
    Reciprocity Before Gasconade.

I'm not sure why you guys think trump will win a second term. It would be pretty easy for the demos to win. They can pick an easily likable democrat, probably another famous person. Or a comfy pudgy white guy from a rural or southern state. Either would easily beat trump.

The only way trump can win is if the demo's pick another person that half the country actively hates in an attempt to force progression or party narrative. Or do like the republican party did last time and run a bunch of idiots with no personality against trump.

Anyway, just about any famous democrat could beat trump. Run Morgan Freeman. Or Dwayne Johnson. Or George Clooney. Or Leonardo DiCaprio. Or Tommy Lee Jones. Or Brad Pitt. Or Ben Affleck.

Literally anyone with star power, that has been trained to talk in front of a camera, can beat trump. A 10 pound dog that does tricks for treats could beat trump.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 10 Nov 2018 at 12:06 PM.

6. Can they nominate a corporation? They're people under the law, after all.

7. Trump will not only win, but get the popular vote. With Sessions out, he’s going to legalize that green and win the black vote.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

you're all retarded

9. Oh look, the Left is sure of a guaranteed win again.

oh the left can fuck it up. Just run any of the current talking heads. Or Hillary.