Page 949 of 968 FirstFirst ... 935945947948949950951953963 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,490 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Aoc just aoc. Says some funny shi. Says some really stupid shit.
    The sheerness might be shopped, but lookie here: https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-...deshow/1365584

2. Black mesh and flash = polpols.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    That has to be shopped. Her tittites aren't that big.

I'm more concerned about the Sec. of Ed. being unable to simply answer whether this administration has a plan (LOLOL) about opening schools. Her CNN interview was a trainwreck, and she basically told every school nationwide to just figure it out using "the plans and examples established by the private sector." Opening schools while the virus is surging is insanely irresponsible, and the utter lack of national leadership is criminal.
    This is what people (unknowingly) asked for when they asked for the country to be ran like a business. This is how modern american business managers operate now. They don't lead or plan. They set a goal or provide a bullet list to underlings, and let them figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I think that it's fairly obvious, don't you? Unless we're all on board equally climate initiatives won't work.
    So do nothing until then?

Are you just being contrary, or have you actually thought about the outcome of what you're asserting?

Just to confirm, no one really has a reason to not like AOC?

And are we posting overly sexual pictures of her because she's awesome, or to degrade her?

6. Some of the stupid shit she says are reason to not like her. Didn't she say something today or yesterday about the uptick in crime in NYC being about people stealing food?

She isn't the worst.

Nothing sexual about a picture of AOC clappin' back on fools. Clap back queen yaaaaaaaas.

7. The Butterfly Effect.

Click for full size

Also how do you fellas feel about Mail-in Ballies? Josh's buddy thinks it will be a nightmare.

I think it's funny Democrats have been fear mongering Republicans starting riots and killing people if Trump loses, when every Right Wing COVID-19 protest ended peacefully and it was the Left Wing that burnt the cities to the ground and killed several people.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 13 Jul 2020 at 07:01 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Mail in is the standard in Oregon. It's awesome. Worst case you wait a bit to drop it off if you wait. Best case you can literally shit while picking between douche and turd.

Given Obama is chiming in, it seems the DNC is more worried about enthusiasm and people not voting than actually doing it because it's better, but whatever.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I think it's funny Democrats have been fear mongering Republicans starting riots and killing people if Trump loses, when every Right Wing COVID-19 protest ended peacefully
    The thing they were protesting was puerile, not a real concern. The fantasy of them rebelling and whatnot is funny, though, because for all their bluster right wingers are mainly chicken shit. They so desperately want to revolt but are too tied to what they view as lawful. Any liberal who thinks something like that would happen is a silly person.

and it was the Left Wing that burnt the cities to the ground and killed several people.
    Because the thing they are protesting is legitimate. Would it have been nice if some mom & pop places hadn't been vandalized? Sure, but like, I can somewhat understand the rage. I can understand the opportunists and other bad actors, too.

10. I doubt it was as much about rage as it was about the lulz. There's no way the shit disturbers were going to pass up a chance like that.