Page 288 of 968 FirstFirst ... 274284286287288289290292302 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Think how great it would be to send in a team of radical female jihadist detractors to sleep with IS, then they all walk out of the bedroom question thier God and sexuality? It would be the most American war ever.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Maybe, they will be banned from the military but actively pursued for CIA and Special Ops?
    Special Pre-Ops and Post-Ops
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Well, they tried this with the gays, and it didn't make them go away. Seems silly to do the same here, but we aren't very smart as a country.

4. Also, not defending the decision, but I'm curious.

Aren't there other medical restrictions for military service regarding mental health or medications? Could transgender medications be reasonably included in these restrictions without just calling it prejudice?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. The real question is when will medical science make shitting dick nipples possible?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. They aren't?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Also, not defending the decision, but I'm curious.

Aren't there other medical restrictions for military service regarding mental health or medications? Could transgender medications be reasonably included in these restrictions without just calling it prejudice?
    If that's the case, then name the medical restrictions. How it was announced was purely for political capital.

8. "Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you"

I agree specific restrictions should be given, but that implies there is medical reasoning behind the decision. Also, I hate that any kind of announcement is being made over twitter.

Also also, I like that the only tag on the article is "Hillary Clinton", lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Transgenders are now banned from the military. Thank God it's not restrictive regulation that's part of a national agenda!
    Take a civics class.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    "Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you"

I agree specific restrictions should be given, but that implies there is medical reasoning behind the decision. Also, I hate that any kind of announcement is being made over twitter.

Also also, I like that the only tag on the article is "Hillary Clinton", lol.
    The medical reasoning is that there was a previous ridiculous policy whereby the military was going to pay for the actual transgender surgery. Basically, his hand was forced by the idiots who didn't see that clusterfuck coming a mile away.

edit: For the record, I thought it was a questionable decision until I learned that context as well. We can't have people joining the military just to get surgery because of both the cost and all the side effects, obvious and probably not so obvious.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 26 Jul 2017 at 02:12 PM.