Page 290 of 968 FirstFirst ... 276286288289290291292294304 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Take a civics class.
    Stop being a cheerleader and wake up.

Never.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Transgenders are now banned from the military. Thank God it's not restrictive regulation that's part of a national agenda!
    I'm pretty sure Twitter is not how legislation is passed in this country, at least not yet.

Identity politics is trouble for democrats and generally works for republicans to rally their base, so this is just a feeble attempt to shore up the base during a time when everything is crumbling around him. It has no real world effect, it's just a fucking tweet.

4. Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. So some senators didn't vote for Trumpcare because it was too harsh and some senator's because it was not harsh enough?
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The medical reasoning is that there was a previous ridiculous policy whereby the military was going to pay for the actual transgender surgery. Basically, his hand was forced by the idiots who didn't see that clusterfuck coming a mile away.

edit: For the record, I thought it was a questionable decision until I learned that context as well. We can't have people joining the military just to get surgery because of both the cost and all the side effects, obvious and probably not so obvious.
    Maybe we should all join for the healthcare if it's so fucking great and so easy to work there to get it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I'm pretty sure Twitter is not how legislation is passed in this country, at least not yet.

Identity politics is trouble for democrats and generally works for republicans to rally their base, so this is just a feeble attempt to shore up the base during a time when everything is crumbling around him. It has no real world effect, it's just a fucking tweet.
    Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    snap
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post

That's what a lot of people said about repealing Obamacare for 7 years. Using that logic, since no legislation has been passed, there's nothing to worry about.

All I'm saying is that when the White House and Congress are pushing for such changes, it's downright ignorant to suggest that there's no national agenda behind it and that it will be the individual states who decide them all on their own. Just because there's no legislation on the books yet doesn't mean there won't be. I'm sure Yoshi would be quick to point out laws that were once part of the liberal agenda.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    snap
    God damn. That makes me feel embarrassed.