Page 849 of 968 FirstFirst ... 835845847848849850851853863 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,490 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Read into this what you will but I'm really surprised Democrats are still so civil. The world is now on fire and you got a guy rolling back environmental sanctions and actively calling climate change a hoax and everyone is all "hohum, I'm sure the system will stop him this time"

They're too busy being broken hearted over a dead celebrity.

3. It's really sad watching these Democrats beg. Schiff sounds like he's gonna cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Read into this what you will but I'm really surprised Democrats are still so civil. The world is now on fire and you got a guy rolling back environmental sanctions and actively calling climate change a hoax and everyone is all "hohum, I'm sure the system will stop him this time"
    Yeah, it makes me glad I've managed to break away from that whole "the system will work" and "peaceful protest" bs. Pleas for civility only make sense in a society where its members care about that society and MAGAs don't. Our reps don't care about our society or government, either. So once their hero is sworn in for his second term, it's open season on their dumb asses.

4. I don't think there's anything Trump can do about congress taking back control of military spending, at least.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    They're too busy being broken hearted over a dead celebrity rapist.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I don't think there's anything Trump can do about congress taking back control of military spending, at least.
    Yeah, I don't know about that. Trump's doing A LOT of terrible things that no one thought he'd be able to do, and probably will happily continue doing so while the country slowly descends Satan's infernal realm. The US of A is fucked.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 31 Jan 2020 at 03:22 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. He's able to do that precisely because congress gave the executive branch too much power during Dubya'a administration.
    The democrats wouldn't want to deprive a future president from their team of that power, but maybe the thought of another four years of chaos is less palatable than giving up some executive power.

7. Four years later and the rabble still can’t stump the Trump.

When did SSJN revert back to his good old boy persona? I guess the college educated progressive phase from a few years ago wore off. Finally a new contrarian to sound off with.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 01 Feb 2020 at 01:25 PM.

8. huh? Was SSJN ever a good ole boy?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. I've always been a good ole boy, never meaning no harm.

In case someone hasn't seen this:

(musical cues yo)

That professional talker sure can work a crowd.