Page 666 of 968 FirstFirst ... 652662664665666667668670680 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Not to mention the states with inadequate sex ed are the same states who protect a pharmacist's right to refuse to dispense the morning after pill should they have a moral objection to doing so. Which are, of course, the states with the strictest abortion restrictions.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 23 Jul 2018 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Ah, there it is.
    These minorities and poor are such children. We have to do everything for them including wiping their ass because they are incapable of doing or learning anything themselves. We must remove any and all agency they have, they dont really know what to do with it anyway, ha ha. Let’s give them paddle balls instead.

I’m not tslking about bootstrapping your way out of poverty. Maybe not everyone knows that fucking raw dog can lead to pregnancy, but most people do, and they choose to do it anyway.
    So treat.them like adults and allow them to fill the country with kidd that neither of us want to deal with?

"That kid boosted my tires but at least I treated his parents with respect"

3. what is boosting tires

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So treat.them like adults and allow them to fill the country with kidd that neither of us want to deal with?
    Why am I the only one that sees this line of thinking as true racism?

6. Democrats treat minorities as children to be coddled. Republicans treat them as invaders to be tamed. Libertarians treat them as equals.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Why am I the only one that sees this line of thinking as true racism?
    Because you assume only minorities are poor? And you don't understand the moral development triangle?

9. My sentence began with “these minorities and poor.”

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Well, we could focus on teaching actual sex education in these backwoods states. There's that approach, but oh never mind because of you morons and your religion.
    It’s way easier just to diminish the consequences of fucking. And funner too. I don’t buy the responsibility argument because having sex is great and everyone should be getting it on as safely as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."