Page 748 of 968 FirstFirst ... 734744746747748749750752762 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,480 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. https://www.gq.com/story/texas-votin...s-cruz-orourke

Here we go, good thing we have a government that cares about voting

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    The left
    Careful buddy. Once I finish my "Dumb Arguments Watchdog" twitter bot, that'll earn you a QT with a bunch of woofs.

3. The President just said that had there been an armed guard inside the synagogue, no one would have been killed. Yes, the problem is a lack of firearms in places of worship. That's it.

4. Don't conflate things into what I'm saying (hard for ppl here to do). My comment is a direct response to a "weak left" statement. This person was a terrible mixed up right-leaning asshole. Violent fanaticism is generally at the extreme of any ideology. Especially political ones.

The right at the moment seem to be flirting with fascism in a way that's scary -- reminds me of Mussolini in Italy before WW2.

5. Yet the right says it's the left that are fascists.
    Maybe everyone is fascist and we should just accept it?

6. Nah

One side is being encouraged by the federal government

7. The President hired this guy, too.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Yet the right says it's the left that are fascists.
    Maybe everyone is fascist and we should just accept it?
    Fascism is generally from government, not the citizenry, because totality of enforcement requires a lot of resources. Though anyone can easily be fascist if they're in a position of power.

9. There aren't any librels in the government? My mom will be so happy!

10. 11 fucking fatalities. And for what? What did this guy think was happening with the HIAS refugees that he equated to "his people" being slaughtered?