Page 757 of 968 FirstFirst ... 743753755756757758759761771 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,570 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. lol why would anyone put effort into that low-grade Joe Rogan-level shit-tier take

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Were liberals yelling "America's always been great!" back then too?
    Whichever is the answer you're looking for.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    There's a distinction between the Charedi/Ultra Orthox (black hats) and modern orthodox, but they are all still Orthodox.

Conservative and reform Jews wear the yarmulke to shul/temple but few if any wear it day to day. Those are more the modern orthodox (the sorts that keep shabbos, keep kosher, and fellow the letter of the law, but not necessarily all the broadly interpreted traditional teachings of the talmud).
    I mean considering the events of the past few days, I’ve heard quite a few conservative and reform Jews wearing it out of solidarity. I’m just saying, it’s a little dangerous to equate yarmulkes immediately with conservative political action.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Which sect wears the hat with the propeller?

That would be TNL methinks.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I mean considering the events of the past few days, I’ve heard quite a few conservative and reform Jews wearing it out of solidarity. I’m just saying, it’s a little dangerous to equate yarmulkes immediately with conservative political action.
    I didn't, really, I just said that more lean right than left in the orthodoxy, which is counter to the assumption the dickhead in the story seemed to make.

Of course less observant Jews overwhelmingly lean democrat, so...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Clinton said he was going to make America great again in his candidacy announcement speech.

Were liberals yelling "America's always been great!" back then too?
    What liberal is saying this?

Fictional Russian Facebook meme liberals.

9. Every liberal I know thinks the US flag is hate speech so idk.
    Last edited by Dunlap; 05 Nov 2018 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Nationalism is racist dogwhistling so best to blow the vuvuzela
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Fictional Russian Facebook meme liberals.
    Pretty much this. Most stuff I see these days involves some group of people doing something in some hypothetical alternate universe, so uh, "both sides"