Page 142 of 968 FirstFirst ... 128138140141142143144146156 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

I spent 1.5 hours showing someone that had had a iphone for 5 years how to add all his employees to an email to list.

2. It's not their fault. Their friends and/or teachers should have shown them how to do that stuff.

And in case that went over anyone's head, they should have also called them to get them up for class.

It must be horrible working in a field where people don't watch out for each other.

Even now, every engineer I've worked with has made those courtesies. We regularly text and call each other to check up on each other, remind each other of things and cover for the other when they are late .

Maybe that isn't how the whole world works. But its how good teams work.

And no, I'm not speaking as an asshole that drags down my fellow employees. I cover for them too. Like yesterday I did all the morning guys reports so he could have Friday off.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Does anyone actually read all the crap that Doc posts in these threads?
    He's useful because he gives me insight into that world without actually having to see it. He's like a summarized description of an autopsy - I get the important info but don't have to look at the organs and other gross crap. If I accidentally stumble into an argument with one of those hooligans, I'll have some ammo, thanks to Doc. Or, I can be like, "Yeah, this isn't worth my time," right away and disengage. I've already done this a bunch thanks to stuff he's posted here. Also, I can talk about him like he isn't in the thread and he'll just reply with a couple of Pepes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    It must be horrible working in a field where people don't watch out for each other.
    I hate the gradual erosion of that stuff under a mismanaged team. When I was at Apple, we had that initial optimism and friendliness but then the manager doesn't care or something and everyone turns on one another - "Oh, Judy was 3 minutes late," or, "Rajesh takes too long helping customers out. I can help like ten people an hour and he only helps four."

Meh.

6. Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. If it uses Comic Sans it must be legit.

8. Milo is a supporter of the Democrats? Huh. Learn something new every day.

9. They dumped him faster than a drunken, 2am Taco Bell run.

Today's Tapatalk ad: