Page 909 of 968 FirstFirst ... 895905907908909910911913923 ... LastLast
Results 9,081 to 9,090 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    If he starts bumping old twitter threads...
    OMG Doc is really Trump

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I don't forsee a lot of good coming out of this honestly.
    Honestly, large social media platforms suck for the majority of things we use them for and this a glaring example of why. We really need to go back to smaller communities, like this, for centered topics. Small places, moderated by their communities and not "flag this post for review" so a warehouse of underpaid corporate slaves have to weed out the truly shitty content.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    OMG Doc is really Trump
    To my knowledge, Doc hasn't banged his underage daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Sadly this was posted all over several gaming channels on youtube so it wasn't hard to miss. It was one of those hot topics of people complaining that putting a person like this in some position of power on Twitch was a bad mistake. It'll blow over like most things eventually.

A lot of platforms like YT, Twitch, Twitter and Facebook are protected from any liability for what people post on their sites. The thing is now that sites like Twitter are trying to "police" things to an extent of weather it's true or not is just not a good idea and opens the door to many issues. They are now for the 1st time ever being put under a hard light because of the selective moderation being done on those platforms and I think this honestly was something that was a long time in coming.

I don't forsee a lot of good coming out of this honestly.
    They're not a utility.They are a company. They could replace everyone's tweets with lawlcats if they want. Trump is not entitled to use them.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 29 May 2020 at 03:02 PM.

4. So good to see that BK should no longer be a mod as he is giving infractions out for anything negative said about him.

Just because I'm pointing out that he's spewing incel talking points does not mean I'm breaking forum rules.
    Last edited by bbobb; 29 May 2020 at 03:16 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    So good to see that BK should no longer be a mod as he is giving infractions out for anything negative said about him.

Just because I'm pointing out that he's spewing incel talking points does not mean I'm breaking forum rules.
    Soon we will be seeing pics of him at Tiki Torch rallies as he is such a poor oppressed white man.
    Making racist comments like that is what's termed as being hostile towards another forum member. If you'd had made this comment about any other ethnicity you still would have gotten moderated. You need to stop with this because you have a bad habit of attacking people who you don't agree with time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    They're not a utility.They are a company. They could replace everyone's tweets with lawlcats if they want. Trump is not entitled to use them.
    I agree they are a company but they have certain protections that most companies don't enjoy. Twitter is what most people consider the public space of the internet and because of that, They're allowed to do things most normal companies would get in trouble for.

It's been like this for years without any real clear cut equality in their enforcement of the rules they've set down and it's fucking stupid that it took them fucking with Trump's account for something to finally happen.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 29 May 2020 at 03:30 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Mocking the fact that you are using the talking points of incels/4chan people who are that exact thing is not being hostile, it's in fact pointing out that that crap is not welcome here.

And no, I am not stopping this as your moderation is unacceptable. It's ONLY when you feel like you personally are being attack that you respond in this way, which clearly makes you unfit to be a mod.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Mocking the fact that you are using the talking points of incels/4chan people who are that exact thing is not being hostile, it's in fact pointing out that that crap is not welcome here.

And no, I am not stopping this as your moderation is unacceptable. It's ONLY when you feel like you personally are being attack that you respond in this way, which clearly makes you unfit to be a mod.
    You seem to be missing the point..

Soon we will be seeing pics of him at Tiki Torch rallies as he is such a poor oppressed white man.
    That is why you were moderated. That was a blatantly racist comment. You need to understand that kind of stuff shouldn't be acceptable no matter a person's skin color. Also I moderated you when you went off the rails and attacked Haohmaru & you should have been spoken to when you attacked Andrew as well.

You have a problem dealing with your emotions and it's just saddening when you do this because you can't seem to control yourself when you feel you've been slighted. I never attacked you personally but you've attacked me many, many times and we all know this.

You need to calm down.

Edit: Just to be clear, I don't even hate you.

Not in the least. My emotions have had no bearing in how I try and talk to you but you have to understand where other people are coming from which seems to be something you can't or won't do. You have a hard time seeing other people's point of view and most of the time when you're like this, you resort to personal insults which for the most part I've ignored for a long time because I never wanted to argue with you.

The racist comment you made tho Nick wouldn't approve of and you know this.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 29 May 2020 at 03:39 PM.

8. nope, being that I am a white man I can freely mock the incels and nazis and poor oppresed white men types who organize the tiki torch rallies. I am not out of place in pointing out how shitty and terrible those types and their arguments are and that you are clearly reading and reposting their exact lies and misinformation.

Attacking people of my own race for being shitty racist/sexist pieces of crap is not being racist, it's the right thing to do.
    Last edited by bbobb; 29 May 2020 at 03:38 PM.

9. If you want to feel bad for poor oppressed shitty white supremacists you should stay on whatever crappy forums you're on that they're running but don't try to defend them here.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    If you want to feel bad for poor oppressed shitty white supremacists you should stay on whatever crappy forums you're on that they're running but don't try to defend them here.
    No. That's not how this works.

Nick has rules set in place for these forums and you don't get to put yourself above them just because you feel it's ok to do so. Using the race card is the last thing you should ever do if you disagree with someone.

You need to understand that saying stuff like this is just wrong when you feel it's ok to use it as a weapon to attack another forum member just because you don't agree with them. Using the term "white supremacist" is just a lame cop-out for underlying racist terms with someone you don't agree with. But in the end that's neither here nor there.

You know Nick's rules so please just respect the man's forums and try to be a better person.

Edit: I don't care if you're white/black/whatever. It doesn't mean you get to ignore Nick's rules. Oh and for context since I guess you probably thought I was white as well, I'm actually mixed. My father was black and my mother was white. Tho I don't like bringing up that as a point of discussion since skin color should have no bearing on what we say or do in our discussions.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 29 May 2020 at 03:54 PM.