Page 866 of 968 FirstFirst ... 852862864865866867868870880 ... LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,660 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. bbobb fucking hates republicans!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    bbobb fucking hates republicans!
    Could have fooled me. I thought he hated everyone.~

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    It’s a shame more people don’t get this. 99.9% of politicians are just self serving pieces of shit. They don’t give a damn about us. It’s all about optics. What can they say or do to make themselves get re-elected and maybe make a few extra bucks.
    Fucking this 100%.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 26 Mar 2020 at 06:01 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    The problem in 2016 was that the candidate from the other side was just as bad as Trump was. Hence, no vote from me for either one. I still shake my head that those two were the best that these parties could come up with and 2020 looks about the same.
    Hillary was a familiar sort of bad, of the sort that would not seriously disrupt the status quo. In retrospect it should be very clear that was the wrong decision.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Hillary was a familiar sort of bad, of the sort that would not seriously disrupt the status quo. In retrospect it should be very clear that was the wrong decision.
    I'll agree to disagree as it's pretty clear we have very disparate views on what Hillary is.

5. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I'll agree to disagree as it's pretty clear we have very disparate views on what Hillary is.
    I think we have disparate views on what a President is.

Like, if the pilot of a plane dies, and we need someone to land the thing, and the choice is between a complete asshole pilot who kicks puppies, or a complete asshole rodeo clown who kicks puppies, there's still a correct choice.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Like, if the pilot of a plane dies, and we need someone to land the thing, and the choice is between a complete asshole pilot who kicks puppies, or a complete asshole rodeo clown who kicks puppies, there's still a correct choice.
    Yeah, uh, I'll disagree that this is like that. At all. But we aren't going to change each other's minds so I'll just digress.

7. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Yeah, uh, I'll disagree that this is like that. At all. But we aren't going to change each other's minds so I'll just digress.
    It is, in the sense that both might be malignant narcissists of poor character, but one of them is also a drooling moron with zero experience who is literally incapable of doing the job he was hired for.

Hillary may not have been a good president, but she'd have been a president.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 26 Mar 2020 at 10:36 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    It is, in the sense that both might be malignant narcissists of poor character, but one of them is also a drooling moron with zero experience who is literally incapable of doing the job he was hired for.

You are certainly entitled to that opinion.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post

That's not really something you could be positive about. Like it or not we're sadly going to get Trump for another 4 years because Biden is just... not all there.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. Is having a senile idiot fucking things up worse than going to war with Russia?