Page 442 of 968 FirstFirst ... 428438440441442443444446456 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 9676

Thread: The Trump Presidency

1. Oh gosh I thought someone did a caricature of me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Trump, today, at an event honoring Navajo veterans:

"I just want to thank you because you are very, very special people. You were here long before any of us were here," Trump said. "Although, we have a representative in Congress who has been here a long time...longer than you -- they call her Pocahontas!"

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Stay classy!

4. The only comfort I get from this is knowing that it kills Trump inside that he is not respected like Obama and that is what he so desperately wants in life.

And with all hope, it will kill him of a heart attack. I would say "and not a moment too soon" but I hope Mueller nails his ass first.

5. I'd like to see it go down exactly like it did for the warden in The Shawshank Redemption.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 27 Nov 2017 at 05:57 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Well, it's a safe bet that Trump doesn't know what 'obtuse' means, either.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Well, it's a safe bet that Trump doesn't know what 'obtuse' means, either.
    All in. It sums him up a little too perfectly. He's just too obtuse to know what obtuse is.
    Can't wait to see the TV stations go into full Special Report mode when Mueller gets ready to give him hell.

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    I thought it was Woody Allen.
    I just spit out my drink.
    I took all your French Toast.

9. So now Trump is retweeting anti-Muslim "Britain First" videos, which apparently is sort of like the Nazi party of the UK. Apparently England is currently freaking out over the President of the United States doing this.

10. but her emails